DT Trading discussion 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Goodes :)

Pav is inconsistant.

I traded this week after thinking I would be keeping 20.

I traded sideways Stanton -> Mitchell. I couldn't just sit him on the bench. I need the points :(

You should of held off for at least one week, nobody knows how long Stanton will be out for. Especially if you have decent cover.

You should of held off for at least one week, nobody knows how long Stanton will be out for. Especially if you have decent cover.

Thanks but there is no such thing as decent cover for a 100+ point scoring premium. I don't have Liam Anthony on the bench this year :p

I'm only doing it because Mitchell is in great form and to me looks like he will rack up 40 touches a few times this year.

Just did Roo> Brennan. Was either him or Brown and the extra 50k will save me a trade and IMO he will only average 10ppg more then Brennan. 1 trade or 10ppg? Hope I made the right decision.

Riewoldt to Chapman
Hall to Brennan

or

Just Riewoldt to Chapman?

I think Brennan will go higher up in price than the amount of money Hall will make. So it might be best to get him when there is only 90K difference?

I would just stick with Riewolt > Chapman would'nt waste a trade on
Hall > Brennan, Hall will only get better as he settles in the bulldogs style of play as eade has stated only worry is a brain snap ;) way too early to be making unnecessary trades

I have Tippett and Riewoldt this week like many others.

I am going to leave trading Riewoldt this week as I think I want to trade him down to a rookie (Rockliff or Pods) - I have some easy games early in the season and could use some extra cash. I also want to take the opportunity to get another look at these two rookies this week, and figure can always trade to a premium if they dont perform this week.

Tippett is a little bit more difficult. Say it is 50-50 that he recovers to average 70-80 this season compared to averaging <50 and his price slipping to 200k. I could trade him to Rioli or Brennan this week - am assuming based on scores they will both appreciate 50k over the season. So likely 50k gained on rioli or brennan and 50% chance of 80k loss on Tippett. Given you can make 100-150k on a rookie downgrade with an extra trade - I think I might keep Tippett.

Sound logic?

I traded Banner for Moles. What a ******ed trade. I hate myself right now.
Don't check your dream team while you are drinking.
\

Classic:thumbsu:

I hope you have learnt a very valuable lesson..lol

\

Classic:thumbsu:

I hope you have learnt a very valuable lesson..lol

some guy said at DT Talk that he had abit to drink and traded In Connors and Presti and dumped Ablett and another star. But he said he got in contact with Virtul Sports who reveresed the trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some guy said at DT Talk that he had abit to drink and traded In Connors and Presti and dumped Ablett and another star. But he said he got in contact with Virtul Sports who reveresed the trades

:thumbsu:Thats hillarious.

On the Shuey Issue. I think I'll hold until I find out more about his injury. Might have to go to Moles or Bail, or wait until Cunnington gets a game. Likely to hold until I get a clearer idea of the injury, which I should soon.

My "watchlist" is getting longer and longer. Soooooooo many failing premiums and soooo many gunning it mid pricers.... no idea whether to stick with my "mid pricers" which are gunning it or upgrade them all in the next couple of weeks while the failing premiums are cheap as chips. :D

Dustin Martin is expected to hit $202k after this round (According to FFGenie)

Anyone tempted to cash him in for K.Lucas? You'll pocket around 90k. Very handy dollars with a few of the big boys crashing down to earth in the coming weeks.

Or will his points dry up against the good teams i.e. not essendon or adelaide. Has he job security? Is there a little more blood to be squeezed out of Martin with a Cunnington just around the corner.

:rolleyes:

Decided to upgrade Hall to Brennan because there was only 90K between them. Now Hall only went up 3k while Brennan went up 27k and they both have the same break even. GUN DECISION!!!

I traded volt-> goodes as something different. it's nice to know that goodes doesn't have to ever play against sydney :p, and that he doesnt get injured...

Anyone tempted to cash him in for K.Lucas? You'll pocket around 90k. Very handy dollars with a few of the big boys crashing down to earth in the coming weeks.

Or will his points dry up against the good teams i.e. not essendon or adelaide. Has he job security? Is there a little more blood to be squeezed out of Martin with a Cunnington just around the corner.

Was actually thinking of doing the same with Travis Colyer. $20k cheaper and from the look of Friday night has a high kick/handball ratio. Got 73 with only 19 touches. Also could easily see a couple of players will get dropped before Colyer.

As for job security for both, it's a coin toss really. Essendon have McVeigh and Stanton to return where as Carlton only have McLean coming back into the midfield.

Also will be tough if JKT gets named and Shuey doesn't.

Decisions, decisions!!!

Was actually thinking of doing the same with Travis Colyer. $20k cheaper and from the look of Friday night has a high kick/handball ratio. Got 73 with only 19 touches. Also could easily see a couple of players will get dropped before Colyer.

As for job security for both, it's a coin toss really. Essendon have McVeigh and Stanton to return where as Carlton only have McLean coming back into the midfield.

Also will be tough if JKT gets named and Shuey doesn't.

Decisions, decisions!!!

Colyer's Job security is not great considering Monfries, Stanton,Mcveigh and Prismall should all return next week.

Don't go for half cocked trades. Lucas is not an overwhelmingly awesome prospect, and I wouldn't advocate trading out a perfectly good cash cow like Martin for anything short of an overwhelmingly awesome prospect (I would class this as someone with BE of -100 and good job security. E.g. Barlow.) In the end, money is cheap, trades are valuable.

I will just go Hitchcock to Pods this week. Would have preferred to hold onto Hitchcock for a little longer but with Pods at 77k, I can't miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back