D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyways, Garvey you'd hope is in better condition then last year. Was shocking in pockets at the school end. Absolute mud.

But nice of them to do it there, won't have to pay the $17 entry as it wasn't manned well getting into the ground at all.

No news. VAFA are officially a joke. They know how many finals they have to fixture at the start of the year. Surely this could have been finalised months ago.

Or are they waiting on the verdict on the St. Johns player who was ineligible for finals? Or is this just a rumourAnyways, Garvey you'd hope is in better condition then last year. Was shocking in pockets at the school end. Absolute mud.
But nice of them to do it there, won't have to pay the $17 entry as it wasn't manned well getting into the ground at all.
In mint condition was there Saturday.

No news. VAFA are officially a joke. They know how many finals they have to fixture at the start of the year. Surely this could have been finalised months ago.

Or are they waiting on the verdict on the St. Johns player who was ineligible for finals? Or is this just a rumour?
Who was the player that was ineligible?

I heard this too! How does vafa handle this??
Whatever they decide, I hope they make a call soon. It's Tuesday and two teams are in limbo not knowing if their seasons done or if they're playing in a grand final. Surely it's either A - the player was eligible and St Johns are in, or B - he was ineligible and Box Hill are in. Has to be pretty black and white doesnt it?

Whatever they decide, I hope they make a call soon. It's Tuesday and two teams are in limbo not knowing if their seasons done or if they're playing in a grand final. Surely it's either A - the player was eligible and St Johns are in, or B - he was ineligible and Box Hill are in. Has to be pretty black and white doesnt it?

Mate it took them 48 hours to decide on grand final time and locations. It will be December before they release a decision on this.

2318d4.jpg
Visit the awards night thread:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back