Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think goading someone who is clearly mentally off into killing themselves in a period of time where they would be extremely overwhelmed is lower than anything she has done.

And she has gone pretty ****ing low.

They arent funny, and isnt there an injunction on those photos being published?

I wonder how leagal cropping them is.
I found them funny in a silly way. De gustibus non disputandum. But do you think Crikey would be stupid enough not to have run this past their lawyers? Anyway, there is a good point in the joke about one person's nudity being another's art. N-est pas?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NMAWorldEdition&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_858452#p/u/5/VoSxEuy3kOg[/YOUTUBE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_(law)

The interesting thing is, that if we were in scotland, this girl's name could be plastered all over the papers, and she would probably have some criminal charges against her already.

I personally don't agree with them changing the age of responsibility. I grew up in scotland, and from the age of 8, I knew what was right and what was wrong. I also knew that doing anything illegal would see me thrown in the slammer overnight.

Maybe we need that in Australia, 8 year olds thrown in jail overnight, would certainly straighten a few of them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who here hacked her twitter??

StKilda Schoolgirl on Twitter said:
I'm a ****ing ****ty whore and I should kill myself real soon ?????????? I'm Lying about evrythin and sum1 stab me pls?????

StKilda Schoolgirl on Twitter said:
I just wan to be famous pls help me xoxoxoxo I'm pregnant again but to Shane warne this time Shane where are u? I luv u!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely.

Not before the bloke we traded him for became a premiership player.

Whats you're point?

IIRC StKilda redrafted Gehrig. How did that go?

What's my point? No more than I said. If he was traded for poor behaviour then given he's back he has been forgiven for it. No more, no less.

I have no idea why he was traded out; Collingwood don't consult me on list management issues.

What on earth has Gehrig got to do with it? :confused:

My dad probs threw 9 or so a week in.

4 out of 5 never came back.

Yeah, its a bad descision.
You're taking the piss? What the good Caledonians do or did is their business. You turned out a good person, good for you. But to say that because you lived in a place where they'd punish you so out of proportion with your age and culpability made you a good person is a logical fallacy. It misses all the other options.

Doesn't matter. I don't think putting people in jail makes them better people. I think it makes them better criminals. Just my opinion. Sorry for arcing up.

that Del Santo by Michelangelo may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen :D

You need to get out more.
Even around here that's an average photoshop.

You're taking the piss? What the good Caledonians do or did is their business. You turned out a good person, good for you. But to say that because you lived in a place where they'd punish you so out of proportion with your age and culpability made you a good person is a logical fallacy. It misses all the other options.

Doesn't matter. I don't think putting people in jail makes them better people. I think it makes them better criminals. Just my opinion. Sorry for arcing up.

You ever had a stint in jail ?

Her latest twitter postings are...interesting. This isn't going to end very well.
It was never gonna end well. Nobody wins when their dirty laundry is shopped about. However, we can hope her account was hacked or she's on a bender (last post was Boo!) so the damage is limited to reputations, not existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back