Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Well done to the kid

100 games and F/S eligibility is nothing to be sneezed at

sill remember a collision he had with an opp player early is his career, was like slapping lamb carcasses at the butcher

the whole crowd sucked in air

Kelly got up, the other guy didn’t

has really stood up this year, relearning his own game while marshaling the kids, should be one of the first picked every week

kudos to you Bull

Think he's unfairly maligned around here.

I like him and the way he goes about it.

Will never be a star of the competition but does his role well. He keeps his direct opponent fairly well contained most weeks.

You have to love what this kid stands for, 100% effort and will never even consider taking a backwards step. Didn't get a single one of those games based on being more talented then the guy next to him, got them all by being more driven and motivated then those around him, and out performing them in whatever capacity he could (a LOT of young naturally talented AFL kids could take a real lesson from that).

Every year I feel like he will get supplanted from the best 22 by a more talented, attacking or skilled player, and every year he proves me wrong. I respect that!

Congrats Bull, 100 games is a massive achievement.

Well done Jkelly. He has been pretty solid this year.

I've been harsh on him and don't plan on backing off but for a limited role player he gets the best out of himself.

Keep up the decent form and the errors down and he might win me over.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't pick him every week (depends on form, opposition matchups, more talented players needing a game, etc) but he's been pretty damn good value for a late rookie pick. Bloke is tough as nails.

At least we get access to his father/sons (daughters).

Fair career though so far.
Wait for the VFL to make a new rule in 5 years called the Grandfather - Son which will supersede the FS rule if the grandfather has played more games.

Wait for the VFL to make a new rule in 5 years called the Grandfather - Son which will supersede the FS rule if the grandfather has played more games.

It would certainly suit how lucky this club is. Even a choice between the two could get hairy for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood overlooking him as a Father Son, and then us picking him up in the rookie draft really spurred him on to prove people wrong.

While not as talented as some has the drive and passion to give his all in every game.

Congratulations Jake! Proud of you mate, 100 games at the AFC is a great achievement

Think he's unfairly maligned around here.

I like him and the way he goes about it.

Will never be a star of the competition but does his role well. He keeps his direct opponent fairly well contained most weeks.

My only complaint is him receiving a sideways kick. You just know he's going to hold it and then deliver sideways again or go long and line. I understand not biting off more than you can chew, but his possession in those chains just delay the inevitable and gives opposition more time to set up. When we haven't got the ball or when he gets it in general play he's an extremely likeable player.

Hope he has a good one, deserves the 100.

I rate his niggle. Does a much better job at getting under the oppos skin and in their face than young Ned because he has a subtlety to it. Ned will get there too with experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back