Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Your post shows a disturbing familiarity with the worst parts of the Gold Coast. Schoolies?
And you walked straight into my catch a toolies trap.

Let's drop these handles - nice to meet you, Jake Stringer.

He is on the right of Goldy at the start of the clip and after Cunners finishes speaking, he is over the other side and while everyone else is clapping and cheering he not reacting at all. He just looks sour.

I will have to go to start up the 486 and look on the computer screen then for a clear view

I still think the best idea is to get support from the northern Melbourne suburbs, because that area is going to keep growing, as long as Melbourne has a fascination with population growth. We build a trading base there and we finally own an area of Melbourne to grow our supporter base. Get out to the schools there, develop a NGA there, etc.
Still keep Arden St as the spiritual base and our administration base. Still play VFL AFLW games there.
Wherever we base ourselves in the north of Melbourne, in ten years time, we will be surrounded by developed housing, shopping centres, etc, because Melbourne will keep growing.
And it will keep growing North. And it will be Kangaroos country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The modern day annoyance is in cisco ios and you type "vlan" only to realise your still in a config terminal prompt so you have to retype "go vlan" to remember what vlans your ports are configured to.
Dairy cows are run by the internet… Skynet is happening..
IMG_5871.jpeg

Dx or sx?
computer GIF

CCJ was a young bloke (like him), South Australian (like him) and at a new club (like him).

Maybe the thinking was let's put these two together because they have a lot in common and can work hard together to prove themselves.

Anyway, its all in the past now and we dont know the full story...
One went to scotch and is a cashed up deadshit.

The other was a bogan from Noarlunga and a deadshit.

We were ****ing stupid to put them together

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back