List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is moving faster than whiskeytown heading to the pub for happy hour

I was about to say I'm glad it has slowed down! At 11am when Trade Radio was greeting list managers in the foyer, this joint just about caught on fire. That or Chief didn't pay his server bill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cynic in me is thankful that the Bailey Smith saga has yet to play out, as it may mean that the Houston trade is completed with the intention that Smith will consume the second half of the week.

The rate at which trades get done all seems so orchestrated, particularly given the way in which the trade period is structured and sponsored.

The cynic in me is thankful that the Bailey Smith saga has yet to play out, as it may mean that the Houston trade is completed with the intention that Smith will consume the second half of the week.

The rate at which trades get done all seems so orchestrated, particularly given the way in which the trade period is structured and sponsored.

It does. The bigger the trade, the longer it takes.

Except for when Wright was involved. Which would mean Houston would be done by lunch time tomorrow, but we'd pay 63 first rounders.

They 100% orchestrate them, confirmed 10 years ago when the Treloar doing welcome to pies vids leaked

Anyone else call BS on Continental tyres test drivers driving the equivalent of around the world 500 times? That’s over 20 million kms travelled! Fact check required on that.

PS: this will only make sense to Trade Radio listeners. lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My car had Contis on it when I bought it - they only lasted 20,000km.
Way too soft for our road conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back