Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm day, people leaving town after a working week. Situation is tailor-made for someone to be run over.

Defiant climate activists snub police plea over resourcing fears on peak fire day

Defiant climate protesters say they will go ahead with plans to shut Melbourne CBD down on Friday, despite being urged to rethink the plan.

Police say it could drain vital resources from bushfire-affected communities as more than 5000 activists gather at the State Library from 6pm and march through the city, causing peak-hour chaos.

Uni Students For Climate Justice representative Anneke Demanuele told 3AW the protest would proceed as scheduled and did not require police attendance.
HAHAHA
Can you tell me in what way Melbourne’s metropolitan police service are busy helping bushfire affected areas?

CxHy + :fire: + O2 --> :fire:🔺 + CO2 + H2O

Yeah, it's the same thing.

In a reliable recorded history of how long?
Oh you’re a piece of work.

Are you now saying that the current fire period, that has affected every state, that has burnt down hundreds of homes and millions of hectares of land, and has been going for months and months already is just a run of the mill event?

Is that the only way your denial can work?

That organisations blog does not represent the firefighters. That is clear from public comments in the last few days, already linked on this thread.

nuts.gif

That organisation???? Can't bring yourself to say their name?? The Volunteer Firefighters Organisation does not speak for firefighters?? Keep burying your head in the sand mate.

If you'd said that they don't speak for all firefighters, no problem. To say it doesn't speak for firefighters at all is just plain ignorance.

This looks like the blog of a crank. Is it yours?

vffa_header_img_01 (1).jpg

What is it about the website that makes it look like the "blog of a crank"? Is it just that it challenges your presuppositions about what the people who actually have to fight these fires really think?

Stick to the Clem account, you intellectual coward. ;):thumbsu:
What is the Clem account?

Also lol at “intellectual coward”, you were the bozo taken in by an obviously fake simulation video of a volcano. “The awesome power of nature, the earth burps blablabla”. That science brain cell must have been faulty on that day.

Oh you’re a piece of work.

Are you now saying that the current fire period, that has affected every state, that has burnt down hundreds of homes and millions of hectares of land, and has been going for months and months already is just a run of the mill event?

Predominately, yes.

Is that the only way your denial can work?

I suppose this is where you ran out of ideas.

Better switch back to your other account now, and attempt to manipulate whatever consensus sits best with your "feelz".

Yeah. Complete no brainer.

Oh fu** off, you activist clown.:D

I always wondered how people function with no brain. Now I see. Thank you.

An activist clown. No. Our prime minister is doing a good impersonation of a clown. Pennywise, I think.

As far as being an activist, I haven’t been so. Always believed the truth would win and had faith in humanity.

Now I believe that there are people who are actively trying to destroy this planet. Might be a religious thing - trying to hasten armageddon. Might be that people would like to see the whole world burn rather than admit they are wrong. The ignorance is wilful and so is not an excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predominately, yes.

I suppose this is where you ran out of ideas.

Better switch back to your other account now, and attempt to manipulate whatever consensus sits best with your "feelz".

Wow. You have stated that this fire season is just the same as other fire seasons. Despite the fact that fire fighting experts have stated that this fire season is the worse they’ve seen, despite the statistics of how many homes have been lost, how much area has been burnt, how despite the best fire fighting technology the nation has ever had at its disposal it still hasn’t been enough. Despite the evidence of your eyes and your nose.

You deny facts and then accuse others of having “feelz”.

And then you indulge in a fantasy that I have another account. Wow.

View attachment 803224

That organisation???? Can't bring yourself to say their name?? The Volunteer Firefighters Organisation does not speak for firefighters?? Keep burying your head in the sand mate.

If you'd said that they don't speak for all firefighters, no problem. To say it doesn't speak for firefighters at all is just plain ignorance.

View attachment 803224

I quite clearly said the blog does not represent firefighters. I made no comment about the VFFA, though it’s clear that they aren’t active otherwise, or the RFS boss would know something about them.

I’m not sure what that’s meant to prove. It’s a free to join association that has a website run by one or two people. It is not an authoritative voice in any sense.

The ABC doesn't seem to have a problem viewing it as a legitimate voice.

Or the Sydney Morning Herald.

Or The Age

The ABC doesn't seem to have a problem viewing it as a legitimate voice.

Or the Sydney Morning Herald.

Or The Age

Not really doing your argument any service there.

Not really doing your argument any service there.

This is only your opinion, and I doubt you're capable of contextualizing this properly from an outside position.

You're literally a fevered ego with a search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back