Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

I am on a train heading to Mandurah. I was looking out the window at the bush and just before Kwinana train station I saw a palm tree in the bush. So random. It got me thinking, would someone, BRE for example, plant a sign post or something. Where Sarah is, or perhaps another person. How did a palm tree get into the middle of the bush?
Considering that he left the undergarment at the grave, it appears that he is capable of playing games.

I am on a train heading to Mandurah. I was looking out the window at the bush and just before Kwinana train station I saw a palm tree in the bush. So random. It got me thinking, would someone, BRE for example, plant a sign post or something. Where Sarah is, or perhaps another person. How did a palm tree get into the middle of the bush?

In Perth & the South West I have noticed lots of Palms sprouting in the bush.
Agree with Zedx that many acres of properties were sub-divided (even in Huntingdale/Thornlie/Gosnells) and there are random huge Palms in very odd places.
Many years ago loads of people did trailer dumps too of soil from gardens etc. leaving behind palm seeds.
There are lots of weird stuff that is not Native to WA growing along freeways and highways.

Upon checking BRE Acton Ave KEWDALE home circa 2016 upon BRE arrest - he was certainly NO gardener - dilapidated home + garden.
No Palms that I recall.

Last edited:

Edwards lacks the humanity ever to offer the slightest clue about where Sarah's remains lie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back