Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

I am on a train heading to Mandurah. I was looking out the window at the bush and just before Kwinana train station I saw a palm tree in the bush. So random. It got me thinking, would someone, BRE for example, plant a sign post or something. Where Sarah is, or perhaps another person. How did a palm tree get into the middle of the bush?
Considering that he left the undergarment at the grave, it appears that he is capable of playing games.

I am on a train heading to Mandurah. I was looking out the window at the bush and just before Kwinana train station I saw a palm tree in the bush. So random. It got me thinking, would someone, BRE for example, plant a sign post or something. Where Sarah is, or perhaps another person. How did a palm tree get into the middle of the bush?

In Perth & the South West I have noticed lots of Palms sprouting in the bush.
Agree with Zedx that many acres of properties were sub-divided (even in Huntingdale/Thornlie/Gosnells) and there are random huge Palms in very odd places.
Many years ago loads of people did trailer dumps too of soil from gardens etc. leaving behind palm seeds.
There are lots of weird stuff that is not Native to WA growing along freeways and highways.

Upon checking BRE Acton Ave KEWDALE home circa 2016 upon BRE arrest - he was certainly NO gardener - dilapidated home + garden.
No Palms that I recall.

Last edited:

Edwards lacks the humanity ever to offer the slightest clue about where Sarah's remains lie.

I believe Bradley Edwards Facebook page was taken down not long after his arrest. It is now back active.
I don't recall it being down for very long after his arrest.
I recall it being active for years and years and after his arrest.

I believe Bradley Edwards Facebook page was taken down not long after his arrest. It is now back active.
Who on earth is running it for him? I don't use social media but someone should tell FB that this is fraudule
No-one. The profile has no friends. Everyone’s removed themselves I guess. It’s his, it’s just been sitting there doing nothing.
So the poster above has lit a fire for no reason, then?

Who on earth is running it for him? I don't use social media but someone should tell FB that this is fraudule

So the poster above has lit a fire for no reason, then?
Upon arrest in Dec 2016 BRE's FB was viewed by many of us - in real time.

All of us on this thread and other Sleuth pages watched as BRE friends slowly diminished in front of our eyes.
It was fascinating as the comments then all jumbled.
Some oldies probably still have screenshots of it.
Those that were savvy removed all their comments from BRE pages to dissociate themselves from BRE and then defriended BRE. So it did change and condense to what it is now.

Last I looked a few years ago - only BRE's brother Troy and SD remained as his FB friends.

BRE would have no access to it in Casuarina and the only way it could be deleted/changed would be if BRE gave someone else his password to get into his FB Account and they did it for him on the outside. Or FB decided to delete it.

The comment by the SD "take it down" to the clown photo was telling - when BRE replied "no"
I still believe BRE shared a liking for horror movies (of course with all his stories on his laptop that WAPOL found)

On a side-note. On Websleuths the WAPOL DPP asked that the CSK pages be taken down and Trish (Admin Websleuths) adhered to this and removed all the earlier threads. They have never been reinstated. We all moved to here ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think that was their intention... They were just mistaken that it was deleted.
Yeah this. Which was already cleared up before StevieMac had even posted so don't understand his issue. Plus I didn't account for someone in 2024 knowing so little about Facebook they took it to mean someone is running it for him or that its a fraudulent page.

No-one. The profile has no friends. Everyone’s removed themselves I guess. It’s his, it’s just been

Yeah this. Which was already cleared up before StevieMac had even posted so don't understand his issue. Plus I didn't account for someone in 2024 knowing so little about Facebook they took it to mean someone is running it for him or that its a fraudulent page.
When you wrote, "It is now back active", I thought there must be stuff going on in it – if it's active. That's all. Clearly not.

In any case, he’s not actively on Facebook and if someone wants to pretend to be him (at some point it may well happen) then that’s their business.

There's a few technical issues with the SBS promo for this week's 8:30pm Tuesday June 4th SBS Insight program which includes an interview with Peter Weygers about him being wrongly accused as the Claremont Serial Killer.

See the BF Claremont Murders Media thread for an article in this weeks Post Newspaper promoting Weygers being interviewed on this week's SBS Insight TV program.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 11.47.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 11.32.21 AM.png

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight...n-the-media-my-life-never-recovered/vm5jhp2zo
Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 11.34.17 AM.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back