Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised to see people saying Hughes, I think he is generally serviceable but he is no where near KPP height. I guess Luke can play KPP but still Sydney have three talls so you want Davies, Draper and Ryan/chapman who can play tall in a pinch. its not ideal but thats what we got left.

Also, are we gonna line up again with the white shorts/purple jumper combo? Always looks weird to me because we so rarely do it. AFL should allow us to wear purple shorts.

Please someone save this and remind me when Amiss kicks 7.2 this weekend but...

Amiss back, Voss into the forwardline. Let Amiss get some of that frustration out by swingin some fists and dishing out the niggle he's been subjected to all year.

He's got all the tools, footy smarts, foot speed, good hands, a nice field kick, strong. Plus it gets the ball in his hands and gives his mind a rest from the implied bronx cheers he's been hearing during his goal kicking routine.

Voss and Treacy will have the Sydney staff soaking their defenders gameday jocks in Napisan all week.

A surprise positional change for the surprise win!!

Last edited:
Right. So it's:
Pearce > Draper
Wagner > Walker
Worner(sub) > Wagner(sub)

With Voss emergency?
About right.

Draper for Pearce is scary stuff. Just hope Jackson is back up defender.
Voss should come in for Johnson, if coaches are serious. Then he can be sub.

Treacy and Amiss as the two talls always worrisome. Both struggle without a third to help them separate from defenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About right.

Draper for Pearce is scary stuff. Just hope Jackson is back up defender.
Voss should come in for Johnson, if coaches are serious. Then he can be sub.

Treacy and Amiss as the two talls always worrisome. Both struggle without a third to help them separate from defenders

Why would you drop Johnson? Just played his best game ever. He’s coming on beautifully.

Ahaaa... my brain simply will not compute moving Treacy at this point.

If I squint enough, with that beak, the build, the pack marks and the laser like set shots I start to feel uncontrollably Pavstalgic.

Just imagine what Amiss, Freddy and Sturt can do inside fifty if Treacy is up the field kicking it to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back