Preview Changes/Preview – Round 16 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, not only is Dan tagging me in GDT's from three months ago on the MB, he's also waging a one-man war on the Lions board, including talking about how we're missing Mac Andrew. I miss him sometimes
I loved Dan's ability to tilt people on here, I could literally feel people burning up from behind my screen, was funny as.

Personally, I like to make space for everyone, and that would have included Dan too, but you can't talk shit about Dees posters on other boards. That's unforgiveable.

Oh man, not only is Dan tagging me in GDT's from three months ago on the MB, he's also waging a one-man war on the Lions board, including talking about how we're missing Mac Andrew. I miss him sometimes

Then please please take Dan back. I know you don't want him (no sane person would), but isn't team sport all about looking after your own?

Then please please take Dan back. I know you don't want him (no sane person would), but isn't team sport all about looking after your own?

homer simpson no GIF

I will just throw the thought out there. What happens when/if Melbourne win?

Is it just confirmation that Brisbane are a crappola team? Or does it mean that Melbourne are better than we thought?

I will just throw the thought out there. What happens when/if Melbourne win?

Is it just confirmation that Brisbane are a crappola team? Or does it mean that Melbourne are better than we thought?

Or just a really wild fever dream cased by a peyote spliff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They dropped Kynan hahahaha. This club is a joke.
Thought they might. Couldn't go up there with so many inexperienced kids. Not saying it's the right call, but I can see why one of the kids got dropped. Tholstrup showed a bit. Brown wasn't given the chance, but Goofy did say he just wanted to give a few kids a taste. Meh, whatever. Nothing they do will make anyone happy from here on in really.

Our season is done anyway, we won't get anywhere without Petracca and our makeshift forward line. May as well play the kids and see if anyone shows something. I want to see if Tholstrup is going to be any good or just Sparrow mk2.

Put Petty in the injury group, his foot is cooked.
Send Clarry to rehab and have him right to start pre-season.
Rivers to play onball.
Give Laurie a run to the end of the year; we re-signed him, may as well see if he can play at the level.
Let Woewodin play a game where he is not sub for once.
JVR to play as a FT forward for the rest of the year, let one of Fullarton or Verral take backup ruck duties.

Send Gawn and the family on an all expenses paid holiday. He deserves a rest and a break away from this pack of losers.

Goody trolling us with a team filled with tall defenders in May, Tomlinson, Lever, TMac, Petty and Turner. what a ******* coach.
Hadn't even got to this yet. Add JVR and Gawn, and we've selected eight KPPs...against a team that moves the ball with pace. Brilliant stuff :thumbsupv1:

Wasn't really impressed by that Brown kid anyway, did **** all for most of the game.

Nice to see "Thommo" not dropped on his arse the second Lever comes back. Must have kept his mouth shut at training. I wonder if he's our next KPF?

They dropped Kynan hahahaha. This club is a joke.
What a feckless, clueless, hopeless knob of a coach we have. Screws the debut of a club legend's son by naming him as a sub and then only giving him five minutes... then drops him entirely. Shows to respect... deserves no respect. This club is f**ked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back