Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

The entire Lions board is thinking about you during this difficult time Danny. Please reach out if you need anything.

I do feel for Dan, the umpires were quite miserable tonight for the Dees.

I still like you Dan, I hope we can all be friends one day and come to an agreement that Rayner is pretty good at football.
thanks. I'm sort of torn. dees missed some easy shots on goals. Petty and langdons geez. just needed 1 to ice the game and all easy. But I recognise lions missed a lot too.

but the umpires. good God. probably an 8 goal factor. Every 50/50 goes lions way. Then about 40 howler calls/non calls. damn hard game to watch. Zac Bailey fend off and tackled = ball up. Steven May mark = didn't control it. 10m kicks to Brisbane = mark. 15m kicks to Melbourne = play on.

The blocking free kick = Brisbane goal. Dees get blocked = non-call and Brisbane goal. A damn hard watch.

Anyway, proud of the effort. I thought Tholstrup showed some good signs.

The entire Lions board is thinking about you during this difficult time Danny. Please reach out if you need anything.
in terms of the loss, yet its more just angry at the umps.

in terms of Rayner and Logan Morris both subbing out of the game, it's added to my street cred. both were TRASH!

Logan Morris 1 disposal in over half a game. Rayner 8 touches with 1 good mark.

Knocking the ball free from a kick in 20m out - another thing that doesn’t make the stats sheet but it’s directly set up a goal.
Fritsch had a chance to tie the game and stuffed it.
This. Does alot of selfless stuff. His tap on last week to setup a goal.

These guys talk like we don't want rayner getting it 25+ times a week. Bloke would be a super star if he could.

in terms of the loss, yet its more just angry at the umps.

in terms of Rayner and Logan Morris both subbing out of the game, it's added to my street cred. both were TRASH!

Logan Morris 1 disposal in over half a game. Rayner 8 touches with 1 good mark.

Danny why did your sub tonight look like ET?

Knocking the ball free from a kick in 20m out - another thing that doesn’t make the stats sheet but it’s directly set up a goal.
Fritsch had a chance to tie the game and stuffed it.
The Petty and Langdon misses to win the game is what killed us. And the first half umpiring. Damn frustrating. I'll post some clips of the umpiring tomorrow. Ultimately, we lost by the umpiring. A shame we missed the shots on goal when we needed to hit just one.

lol, I designed everyone differently.

So did you think of me when Morris was subbed? you must've :)

Danny works in mysterious ways.

Such a shame that Petty went 0.4 tonight, could have really used a goal out of him. Then degenerate Goodie subs him out for a second gamer, can't get any more humiliating. Man, ya'll could have secured two firsts for Petty and now he is getting subbed out of games.

Danny works in mysterious ways.

Such a shame that Petty went 0.4 tonight, could have really used a goal out of him. Then degenerate Goodie subs him out for a second gamer, can't get any more humiliating. Man, ya'll could have secured two firsts for Petty and now he is getting subbed out of games.
Petty hurt his ankle thats why. You didnt watch the game? Played a good game with 15 touches and 8 marks but his misses killed us. As did 2 of Langdons.

So you've moved on from Rayner and are now talking about Petty? 😀

How can you poke fun when Morris got subbed out with 1 possession? Petty got subbed out injured with some decent stats. Just let us down with inaccurate kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petty hurt his ankle thats why. You didnt watch the game? Played a good game with 15 touches and 8 marks but his misses killed us. As did 2 of Langdons.

How can you poke fun when Morris got subbed out with 1 possession? Petty got subbed out injured with some decent stats. Just let us down with inaccurate kicking.

I've always talked about Petty, 2 firsts! Shame really

Credit to the Dees defence, wasn't setup for the young 8th gamer but thats why we had young 29 gamer Jaspa fletcher to replace him.

Poor old degenerate Goodie talking about the Dees inexperience in the presser when both teams had roughly the same number of 0-50 gamers!

Danster I think it is high time we discussed the player you rated as being worth pick 4( :tearsofjoy: ) who is averaging 9 touches, 1.5 tackles, under 4 contested possessions and 2.3 goals + assists and plummeting. I speak of none other than Barely Avfritsch Danster. What pick is he worth now? :cool:

Just a hint: Avfritsch is about the 260th highest rated player in the AFL in 2024. Not good for a player worth pick 4 Dan. :)

Last edited:
Danster I think it is high time we discussed the player you rated as being worth pick 4( :tearsofjoy: ) who is averaging 9 touches, 1.5 tackles, under 4 contested possessions and 2.3 goals + assists and plummeting. I speak of none other than Barely Avfritsch Danster. What pick is he worth now? :cool:

Danny has moved Banana Fritter up to pick 1 in recent times

I've always talked about Petty, 2 firsts! Shame really

Credit to the Dees defence, wasn't setup for the young 8th gamer but thats why we had young 29 gamer Jaspa fletcher to replace him.

Poor old degenerate Goodie talking about the Dees inexperience in the presser when both teams had roughly the same number of 0-50 gamers!
We had 10 players 23 and Under. You guys had 6. But this is a separate issue. We were a 6-8 goal better team tonight I really thought. The umpiring was just that bad, it was almost unwatchable.

Just a hint: Avfritsch is about the 260th highest rated player in the AFL in 2024. Not good for a player worth pick 4 Dan. :)
you love to talk about stats I don't care about. I only care about goals and Fritsch does that. His goal tallies speak for themselves and his AA squad selection. Since he was named in the squad you have no rights to mention his name. Move on to another player.

you love to talk about stats I don't care about. I only care about goals and Fritsch does that.

But Rayner got double the goals banana fritter got so Rayner > banana fritter

We had 10 players 23 and Under. You guys had 6. But this is a separate issue. We were a 6-8 goal better team tonight I really thought. The umpiring was just that bad, it was almost unwatchable.

Danny we had 20 behinds, cmon now

The Lions should have won by 40+

Danny we had 20 behinds, cmon now

The Lions should have won by 40+
you did. thats true. a lot of those were rushed though I reckon. like maybe 7 or 8?

Umpires were legit pathetic. I have no issues with the last decision. But the Rivers too far? yeah, no. There no way that's called if that was any Brisbane player.

The blocking non calls/calls was 2 goals right there. The non mark to May in the last cost us a goal. The endless amount of unrewarded tackles like the Zac Bailey one with ample fend off and prior. Called a ball up. Pathetic.

you did. thats true. a lot of those were rushed though I reckon. like maybe 7 or 8?

Umpires were legit pathetic. I have no issues with the last decision. But the Rivers too far? yeah, no. There no way that's called if that was any Brisbane player.

The blocking non calls/calls was 2 goals right there. The non mark to May in the last cost us a goal. The endless amount of unrewarded tackles like the Zac Bailey one with ample fend off and prior. Called a ball up. Pathetic.

Are you saying the Dees were robbed right in front of you danny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back