Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the dees beat Geelong and then watched Rayner unleash on the listless Gold Coast suns.

He did unleash didn't he. Excellent stuff Danny.

While I do agree that we would all love for Cam to gain consistency I have to wonder if danster is OK? Surely no one can feel this passionately about someone who has little to no impact on their life without having something wrong with them. It's either that or he is a massive fan of Rayner. You know what they say. If you watch everything they do you are secretly a fan.

In all seriousness I hope you are OK danster.

Cmon Danny, you're wheeling out Ben Brown, Schache, Tom McDonald, Harrison 'prime time waterworks' Petty. All spuds.
Ben Brown wasn't in the team, nor has Schache. Tom Mcdonald has been playing in defence and just shut down Jeremy Cameron. Petty is just a jet getting 800k offers from Adelaide.

While I do agree that we would all love for Cam to gain consistency I have to wonder if danster is OK? Surely no one can feel this passionately about someone who has little to no impact on their life without having something wrong with them. It's either that or he is a massive fan of Rayner. You know what they say. If you watch everything they do you are secretly a fan.

I will counter that by saying that I question why you, and others, can't just confess that you got it wrong? Is it some sort of daddy complex where you can't just let him go?

This whole thing could've been avoided if you just admitted that he's failed to deliver. But instead, you're a sucker for punishment and keep coming back to the well once every 3 months to say how well he played. That's the epitome of having issues :)

Ben Brown wasn't in the team, nor has Schache. Tom Mcdonald has been playing in defence and just shut down Jeremy Cameron. Petty is just a jet getting 800k offers from Adelaide.

I've seen Brown and Schache play for the Demons this year.

Danny if you think Adelaide are still offering him 800k after the abomination we have seen this season, then I will pray for you in my daily prayers this evening. Petty's ability this season has made the Hindenburg look like a normal on time blimp landing.

I've seen Brown and Schache play for the Demons this year.

Danny if you think Adelaide are still offering him 800k after the abomination we have seen this season, then I will pray for you in my daily prayers this evening. Petty's ability this season has made the Hindenburg look like a normal on time blimp landing.
Yeah, the dees don't have key position forwards. pretty sure Rayner isn't a key forward. Barely a forward at all :) Why would you even mention Petty after he dominated Geelong is beyond me. He showed his talents on the weekend. The performance speaks for itself. As Montagna said in the review, "Petty is crucial to the dees, if he played in the finals, they win 1 or 2 of those finals".

I gave Rayner 3 years of excuses after his injury. You can't even give Petty a few rough games after his serious lisfranc injury.

Regardless, I love how obvious the deflection is away from Rayner. When all else fails, focus on something else :)

He's really gone downhill since he got his Danster tattoo after making mince meat of the Demons.
lol. after our 3rd game in 13 games. Let me know when you guys are in the top 8. :)

Time to change that display pic to Logan Morris. He has twice the talent. He had Maccas before the game, ran 13km in a game beforehand, played in different boots and still played better than Rayner in his first game.

lol. after our 3rd game in 13 games. Let me know when you guys are in the top 8. :)

Time to change that display pic to Logan Morris. He has twice the talent. He had Maccas before the game, ran 13km in a game beforehand, played in different boots and still played better than Rayner in his first game.

Logan Morris is going to go down as one of the goat so that is not a fair comparison.

Yeah, the dees don't have key position forwards. pretty sure Rayner isn't a key forward. Barely a forward at all :) Why would you even mention Petty after he dominated Geelong is beyond me. He showed his talents on the weekend. The performance speaks for itself. As Montagna said in the review, "Petty is crucial to the dees, if he played in the finals, they win 1 or 2 of those finals".

I gave Rayner 3 years of excuses after his injury. You can't even give Petty a few rough games after his serious lisfranc injury.

Regardless, I love how obvious the deflection is away from Rayner. When all else fails, focus on something else :)

Danny, Cam 'MVP' Rayner is dominating. You just choose to live in denial. I will pray for you in my evening prayers.

Danny, Cam 'MVP' Rayner is dominating. You just choose to live in denial. I will pray for you in my evening prayers.
haha. So let's get honest fora second. What do you expect from Rayner for the rest of his career?

• Will he ever play permanent mid?
  • Will he get traded in the next 2 years?
  • Will he get delisted in the next 5 years?
  • Will he make an AA squad at some point in his career?
  • Will he ever average 20 touches a game as a mid?
  • Will he ever kick 40 goals as a medium forward?

haha. So let's get honest fora second. What do you expect from Rayner for the rest of his career?

• Will he ever play permanent mid?
  • Will he get traded in the next 2 years?
  • Will he get delisted in the next 5 years?
  • Will he make an AA squad at some point in his career?
  • Will he ever average 20 touches a game as a mid?
  • Will he ever kick 40 goals as a medium forward?

To continue dominating the competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has an equal fascination with the kid Jhye Clark too. He'll be looking at the 2024 draft for another, I suspect.

what's wrong with taking an interest in other teams players? or should I just be biased and focus solely on Caleb Windsor?

Danny there’s taking an interest and then there’s posting 600 times in a Cam Rayner thread. We are entering restraining order territory.

what's wrong with taking an interest in other teams players? or should I just be biased and focus solely on Caleb Windsor?
What's your selection process? The only two opposition players I see you obsess over are Rayner and a 19 year old kid who has played a handful of games.

P.S Windsor is an absolute jet. Has a splash of Max Holmes about him.

Danny there’s taking an interest and then there’s posting 600 times in a Cam Rayner thread. We are entering restraining order territory.
you're the ones that have the obsession with thinking there's something there. it's been 6 years and you're still maintaining Rayner is afl standard.

you're the ones that have the obsession with thinking there's something there. it's been 6 years and you're still maintaining Rayner is afl standard.

Danny, if you see the world through the lens of thinking everyone else is obsessed, I have some bad news for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back