• No but he should be free to play

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Yes but he should be suspended

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No and it's the correct choice to suspend

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooh sarcastic grammar burn. Those are rare.

The point is it was a dangerous tackle, regardless of the hardness of the ground.

Lol, you were responding to me, you don’t get to tell me what my point is.

If you insist on having it explained to you, go back and read my response to the post you copied. Save us both the time.

Lol, you were responding to me, you don’t get to tell me what my point is.

If you insist on having it explained to you, go back and read my response to the post you copied. Save us both the time.
Good to see Lions fans have brought their melting forward a couple of weeks this year to before the finals series has even began rather than waiting the usual couple of games before the big annual choke.

It'll all be over soon, don't stress.

LOL at the Lions tough guy schtick, what a failure. Brought a tonne of negative publicity on the club thanks to the sledging from their dickhead captain, and have now lost not one but two players for an elimination final from a game where they got pumped by ten goals (at home) anyway.

Looks like Brown wanted the tackle to end early since there was a likelihood of holding the ball if he didn’t. Drops his legs clearly.

Got to say, I'm surprised.

The difference between a good tackle and a sling tackle is pretty slim, and the AFL usually tries very hard (often somewhat dubiously) to ensure the best players are available for finals, so that definition issue could have provided them with the needed wiggle room.

Not saying it wasn't there, but with finals on the line, I thought the AFL would have found a way to go easy on him.

Back