Game Day Brownlow Night 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The ump hate us! How is Walsh getting 3 votes? Even when we win we get no votes Rankine and Keays were match winners ffs

34 disposals, 13 tackles and 8 clearances in a 2 poin5 loss. Rankine and Keays kicked goals, but possessions around the stoppage earn votes. It's just how it is and why the Brownlow isn't the award it should be.

Jamie Elliott should feel robbed there.... His was better
Nup, the real mark of the year wasn't even brought up. The big easy in the forward pocket snuck out the back and chest marked one..it nearly brought me to tears as I could not remember the last time he grabbed one with those cement hands...special moment

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup, the real mark of the year wasn't even brought up. The big easy in the forward pocket snuck out the back and chest marked one..it nearly brought me to tears as I could not remember the last time he grabbed on with those cement hands...special moment
I was gonna say surely either of Rob’s two goals was goal of the year.

On degree of difficulty

I was gonna say surely either of Rob’s two goals was goal of the year.

On degree of difficulty
yeah..tough one as I was going to say Murphy when he jagged one running in from the goal square..it was like a hens tooth, so rare that he kicks a goal it was almost print t shirt time..'I was there when L Murphy scored.."

Ooh. Rebecca’s “come back alive” from Vegas comment could sting
Pretty insensitive given that former Collingwood player John McCarthy died there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brownlow Night 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back