Preview Brisbane Lions v Melbourne Demons - Friday, 28 June 2024, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tending to agree. It was funny for one page. OK for a second, but now is becoming boring. I can feel a migraine coming on. I’m ok with putting up with our own idiots, but losing patience with this guy.

“It was just a little harmless joke, a trifle over done”

At first I assumed he was in on the joke. Now I'm not so sure

I’m sorry to be a Debbie Downer here, but this is exactly the sort of game we usually lose. Coming in hot favourites, against a wounded team who have been pilloried in the media.

I am not confident.

It was only two weeks ago that we put in a pretty ordinary effort against St Kilda.

Yeah. If you change your name to Darren Upandabout you'll soon feel better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super excited to see Ashcroft back out there, though admittedly a bit nervous as I am with anyone coming back from a serious injury.

Anyone who has a done an ACL can relate to the fear of having contact made to it for the first time after the injury in a real game situation.

He and our staff have done the work, but those first few physical contests will be tough to watch. Hopefully we get him outside more to get used to the pace again, whilst allowing Berry to continue in that inside role for now.

Super excited to see Ashcroft back out there, though admittedly a bit nervous as I am with anyone coming back from a serious injury.

Anyone who has a done an ACL can relate to the fear of having contact made to it for the first time after the injury in a real game situation.

He and our staff have done the work, but those first few physical contests will be tough to watch. Hopefully we get him outside more to get used to the pace again, whilst allowing Berry to continue in that inside role for now.

In the interview that was put up in the lions website he seemed to indicate they’d taken an overly cautious approach. So fingers crossed all is ok.

To be fair to Danster, he can't post on the Dees board anymore thanks to the tyrannical and overreaching Mods over there

So we are now the charity board for accepting posters who are too toxic for their own? I don't recall us ever permanently banning a poster, and the dees supporters are just people like us so I figure he deserves it.

There are many of us who find him obnoxious so why on earth do we have to put up with him? And he doesnt just post a couple of times, he's constantly screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Absolute tosser, so glad he isn't one of us.

One ACL with full recovery in someone as diligent to his preparation as Will should be no problem.

Same knee again is a problem. Doedee did his the second time on the opposite knee which is why we ticked him off.

Reports are Will is fitter and a lot stronger than last year so what he needs now is match fitness. But I'm just guessing people will be surprised at how well he's going tomorrow night.

Spargo and sparrow and Pickett are the worst in the comp at uppercuting the tackle to get a free.
Ashcroft doesn’t uppercut like these clowns
Ashcroft is Weightman type levels. and it hasn't gone unnoticed be neutral observers despite his long layoff. He was a repeat offender.

Ashcroft is Weightman type levels. and it hasn't gone unnoticed be neutral observers despite his long layoff. He was a repeat offender.

I heard he ducks at the sound of your name. Poor kid.

Celebration New
I dare say that Zoblitz won’t forget to put the gameday thread up this week.

Namaste to the mods for their patience during this team building and resilience exercise.

I dare say that Zoblitz won’t forget to put the gameday thread up this week.

Namaste to the mods for their patience during this team building and resilience exercise.

I thought Zoblitz retired and Dlanod is on PTSD leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back