Boxing Day Test: Australia v India @ MCG (Mon - Fri) *Part 2*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Cricinfo Hussey has been listed as "right arm medium"

Doug Bracewell is classified the same pace as Hussey, but he gets it up to 135kph, but he gets the ball to hoop

Hussey bowls it at my pace

This is like men playing kids,
Tendulker has scored the most runs EVER in test matches and we have a bloke bowling who DOESNT even bowl in first class matches.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE

Cricinfo:

"I would have thought that after the Ashes the Australian selectors would have learned that there is only room for one of Hilfenhaus and Siddle in the same side. Those two are decent enough to hold one end up but if you play both then the onus of taking wickets falls squarely on Pattinson's broad shoulders and that is tough for a youngster no matter how impressive he is," says Clavian.

Spot on. Australian selectors are absolute morons. :thumbsdown:

I'm just waiting for the conspiracy theorist to make a thread about how BCCI paid the CA and the Australian players so that sachin can make a 100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Keath Was one of GCs 17 yr olds but decided to play cricket instead

Its a reversing trend in recent times, a few AFL youngsters have turned their back on AFL to play cricket

It was the other way around for such a long time for Victorians, South and West Australians

Apparently Brett De Ledio was a damn good cricketer, and in England Gary Neville and Phil Neville had the skills to be world class cricketers before committing to Manchester Utd

Cricinfo:

Spot on. Australian selectors are absolute morons. :thumbsdown:

What were their other options though? Keeping Starc who didn't take wickets and also got carted against NZ or bring back McGrath out of retirement?

Both Siddle and Hilfenhaus have bowled quite well today without too much luck. Not easy when you are up against some of the best batsmen in the world on a pretty flat batting pitch.

OMFG!!! That's ridiculous! Twice in a row! We need a bit of Tebow Time I think.

Great 50 from Dravid given he's struggled at times, his ability to occupy the crease in any circumstance is outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back