Player Watch Beau McCreery

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the shot.
If he thinks it’s game on….take the shot.

Only replays and slow motion will say it’s a bad call.

It was my first thought as he kicked the ball.

Has been having a lot of nearly games.
Seems to be all in (maybe too much) in the effort department.

Just need to nit bite off more than he can chew.

A break may be good for him at the moment, although may give an opportunity to another to take his spot, which is only a good thing going into the back end of the season.

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has been having a lot of nearly games.
Seems to be all in (maybe too much) in the effort department.

Just need to nit bite off more than he can chew.

A break may be good for him at the moment, although may give an opportunity to another to take his spot, which is only a good thing going into the back end of the season.

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app
He is one who I am hoping will go to the next level. So far this year he has gone back a tad. He is not the only one. IQ and Moore also have gone back a bit.

He is one who I am hoping will go to the next level. So far this year he has gone back a tad. He is not the only one. IQ and Moore also have gone back a bit.

There has been a concerning lack of development around many of the younger players this year

Jacob Ryan has gone backwards
Mcinnes hasn't improved
Macrae hasnt improved
Begg hasnt improved
Mcreery has gone backwards
Allan has stalled

There has been a concerning lack of development around many of the younger players this year

Mcinnes hasn't improved
Macrae hasnt improved
Begg hasnt improved
Allan has stalled
True, but Richards has come on, HH is looking good, Dean is progressing.
Ryan is most worrying as he is signed for two more years after this.
I also think Mccinnes has improved.

Mcinnes hasn't improved
Macrae hasnt improved
Begg hasnt improved
Allan has stalled

Finn and Reef have improved but were coming from a fair way back. Ryan and Allan aren't tracking well. Heaps of kids don't make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcinnes hasn't improved
Macrae hasnt improved
Begg hasnt improved
Allan has stalled
What the **** are you on about?

McInnes & Macrae are definitely improved. As are other young players, like Nick Daicos, Richards, Dean & Harrison.

McCreery has been impacted by being in and out of the side through injury. He has had some good games, and some mediocre ones. I still think he is improving as a whole and adding strings to his bow in midfield, such as when tagging. I wonder if Ned Long might start doing some of that stuff and allow McCreery to continue to use his pace as a weapon off half-forward.

McCreery has been impacted by being in and out of the side through injury. He has had some good games, and some mediocre ones. I still think he is improving as a whole and adding strings to his bow in midfield, such as when tagging. I wonder if Ned Long might start doing some of that stuff and allow McCreery to continue to use his pace as a weapon off half-forward.

Appraisals on here are impacted by increased expectations of someone who is now very much a senior player.

His ball handling isn't yet good enough for midfield. I'd like to see him back into his forward role - I think Jordy will back into full time midfield soon without needing to bring in Ned Long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back