State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This game was over the minute they picked Tedesco when Edwards got injured. Surely there has to be another fullback option?
I would have played Moses at 7 and moved Hynes to FB.

Moses played last Thursday and would have been a standard 6 day turnaround.

They already have printed Moses name printed on the 7 jersey for Game 2.

Hynes won't play another origin

Luke Keary was in the extended squad. He should have played and put Hynes to fullback.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Keary was in the extended squad. He should have played and put Hynes to fullback.

Why would you put Hynes at fullback? He couldn’t even play well in a position he’s used to, he’s definitely not a fullback

This game was over the minute they picked Tedesco when Edwards got injured. Surely there has to be another fullback option?
Drinkwater possibly but I don’t think it would’ve made a lick of difference tonight.

Why would you put Hynes at fullback? He couldn’t even play well in a position he’s used to, he’s definitely not a fullback
Yeh can’t say the hynes to FB stuff makes any sense.

Didn’t think Teddy was too bad tonight anyway, not sure anyone’s doing a much better job with no defense on the left.

Oooooft, i tend to agree but dropping your captain in game 2… brutal
Brutal perhaps but desperate times…

Should never have been picked. I doubt anyone is surprised by the productivity (or lack thereof) he produced tonight.

Yeh can’t say the hynes to FB stuff makes any sense.

Didn’t think Teddy was too bad tonight anyway, not sure anyone’s doing a much better job with no defense on the left.
They did fix that once they’d moved Crichton to that side but the damage was already done by that point.

Seemed very convenient that Moses returned after the squad was picked…

Because there was an extended squad originally named. NSW had to get special permission to get Tedesco in, which may not have been granted. That is why I mentioned it. Also, Hynes played a fair bit of fullback at Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back