NRL NRL 2024 - Round 24

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean Kennedy being offside when he was allegedly blocked while Ponga took a shot at the field goal 😂😂

If they were paying any attention to offside it never gets to Golden Point as Newcastle were offside every kick and well offside on the kick they got the ball back from which led to their last try.

If any posters are around right now: I've been away this weekend so have a backlog. I doubt I'll get round to seeing all of the games. I picked the Sharks game as my first choice, and I've seen that. If I had to watch one more game from this round, what should it be?

TIA.

If any posters are around right now: I've been away this weekend so have a backlog. I doubt I'll get round to seeing all of the games. I picked the Sharks game as my first choice, and I've seen that. If I had to watch one more game from this round, what should it be?

TIA.
Did you get Storm v Panthers?

I decided in the end that my last watch of the night would be the Dogs v the Dolphins. and a very good contest, I thought. Jake Averillo is a player that has always interested me. I remember when he was part of a not particularly successful half-back partnership with Kyle Flanaghan. I always thought, at least he offers something, but really, he didn't quite work as a 6. And then he ended up at centre, and I thought, has he got the physicality for it, but I reckon he's turned into a pretty damned good centre now.

Imagine thinking the Sharks didn't get some help yesterday :tearsofjoy:

Enjoy your week one finals exit, absolute fraud club.

Good luck with that dream, but double chance 😉

Got help? That’d be a first, but it’s funny you want to complain in general but can’t point out what was so bad?

Even if you didn’t like the penalty for blocking, the kick missed anyway!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Round 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back