Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes not really my thing 80's rock music. But they're coming to town, for their lock up your granny's concert. Looking a little worse for wear the boys.

oh well

View attachment 1555165
Mate of mine couldn't get floor tickets for the MCG gig so he's heading to Radelaide to mosh there.

Wow a sell-out hey, Radelaide will look the same to the Gunners even after all these years. Wouldn't be a bad interstate trip that being honest.
Apparently "they" are getting there Monday night for the Tuesday show, and they're hoping there is a pub where "they" will be able to watch the draft.

Mate of mine couldn't get floor tickets for the MCG gig so he's heading to Radelaide to mosh there.
I was about 10 metres from the stage at Eastern Creek in '93. They were pretty epic when they eventually made it on stage even with the heat, the hangover and keeping everyone waiting interminably.

That was a rock n roll trip for the ages.

Friday night - Selinas
Iggy Pop (with guest appearances from Slash and Duff playing Louie Louie as the encore in their boxer shorts)
Beasts of Bourbon (classic lineup with Spencer P Jones and Kim Salmon on guitars, Tony Pola on drums and Brian Hooper on bass - sadly three of those have succombed to the big C)
Tumbleweed

Saturday day - Eastern Creek
Rose Tattoo
Skid Row
Guns N Roses

Saturday night post Eastern Creek - Lansdowne Hotel
Celibate Rifles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slash is a solid guitarist however Guns n Roses have to be arguably the most overrated band going round. Their songs are in s*t. Give me reign in blood over apetite for destruction EVERY ***** DAY!

Both classic albums but different genres.

GnR hard rock but Slayer are thrash.

AC/DC beats GnR hands down when it comes to heavy rock.

Classic AC/DC albums include
Dirty Deeds
Powerage
Let There be Rock
Highway to Hell
Back in Black

GnR just have the one

Slash is a solid guitarist however Guns n Roses have to be arguably the most overrated band going round. Their songs are in s*t. Give me reign in blood over apetite for destruction EVERY ***** DAY!
You heard the Hip Hop version of raining blood?

Dirty Deeds
Powerage
Let There be Rock
Highway to Hell
Back in Black

GnR just have the one
AcDc are cunners and GnR is tom mitchell …

Dirty Deeds
Powerage
Let There be Rock
Highway to Hell
Back in Black

GnR just have the one
IMO
Master of Reality > In the Nightside Eclipse > Master of Puppets > Reign In Blood > Highway to Hell > Appetite for Destruction

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back