Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence that gives the * a chance to get in Clarko’s ear
Again, don't worry. If he lets them get into his ear he will take a month or more to do his due diligence, probably more considering the review at Essendon hasn't started. That effectively would be locking himself into Essendon as the only choice, given we would activate Plan B. At the end of 1 month+ of questioning, he may find Essendon is not for him.

This is just not the type of bloke he is. As I said, as Kingy said, they are too late.

Sonja “No Leaks” Hood

Whatever way this goes, proud of the way the club have handled itself. No games, forthright and no hidden agenda being played out in the media.

Considering all the leaks coming out of the club during the year with Nobel and the recruiting staff, seems to be water tight now!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I could legit see Sonja walking over to a player having a hissy fit at training and taking them through the huddle to show real adversity. In a calm and respectful/teaching manner. Lucky to have her.

Regardless of what happens, the Pres in her first six months has: managed the ongoing media nightmare of our performances/JHF/Tasmania speculation in the first half of the season, achieved the exit of a coach with dignity, and is now within touching distance of our most important signing for decades.

Nothing but respect for my President.

From the * board.

And I’ve said it a number of times but how on earth Kevin ******* Sheedy is guiding the strategy of this club is just gobsmacking. He was sacked 15 years ago for being s**t at his job and way behind the times. Now he’s one of the key decision makers. It boggles the mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ON INSTAGRAM NMFC JUST POSTED ‘ON THIS DAY IN 2013 NATHAN GRIMA SCORED HIS FIRST GOAL.’

And who was it against?

What the **** is going on?

ON INSTAGRAM NMFC JUST POSTED ‘ON THIS DAY IN 2013 NATHAN GRIMA SCORED HIS FIRST GOAL.’

And who was it against?

What the * is going on?

Lol club gives no fcuk now. Maximum trolling and twisting the knife.

DdVNlCWV4AETAq7.jpg

Sorry, but that's horse s**t. If you think Clarko and Sonja and Tormey are conspiring to delay the announcement just so that they can achieve maximum press coverage, then you're being a little gullible.
I’m not sure that’s true. Look at the hysteria of the AFL Media this week all based on the possibility of Rutten being sacked and Clarko potentially coaching Essendon they’ve been wetting themselves. This is a massive story, if we land him it’s the biggest positive news story out of Arden Street in two decades (not counting the debt free announcement because only NMFC supporters care about that) why wouldn’t you delay it for maximum exposure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back