Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't originally mate, I was excited when we drafted him. I certainly wasn't shit canning him from day one.
Semantics. You aren't owning your history that had a fair percentage posts about one player? C'mon man, seriously, just own it and move on.

Exactly JY. We all want NM to do well, but some of us are willing to call out inadequacies of players and the club, and risk being called “not real supporters” whereas others are blinded by blue and white, and just pretend that everything is fine & make excuses for every deficiency, on and off the field.
At no point at all did i call anyone "not a real supporter". You've gotta stop with this made up idea that if anyone disagrees with a criticism then they think everythings fine. It is all in your head.

Hopefully true but we heard the same story last two preseasons. He was terrible in the preseason games and for the second year in a row couldn't make the round one team. Proof will be in the preseason games.
The preseason Team 1 contained a bunch of underdone and a bunch of players that ended up to be clearly not up to AFL football.

Semantics. You aren't owning your history that had a fair percentage posts about one player? C'mon man, seriously, just own it and move on.
Of course I'll own it but it didn't start at the start of his career. Not sure what you're on about. It seems I'm often arguing with people who don't watch a lot or understand footy, that's 100% my fault.

Of course I'll own it but it didn't start at the start of his career. Not sure what you're on about. It seems I'm often arguing with people who don't watch a lot or understand footy, that's 100% my fault.
So you do own it. Good stuff. Now for the " not sure what you're on about" part which was pretty self basic to grasp on a conceptual level. Baby steps.

Yep, you're clearly a scholar. I wouldn't dare to go against a great mind like you're own. Sweet dreams mate.
So you're not sure. It doesn't take a scholar to do very basic maths. Seriously, c'mon. 271 posts out of a total of 1000 odd, but in this thread alone? 271 only about Will Phillips? Ya havin' a laugh yeah?

So you're not sure. It doesn't take a scholar to do very basic maths. Seriously, c'mon. 271 posts out of a total of 1000 odd, but in this thread alone? 271 only about Will Phillips? Ya havin' a laugh yeah?
150+ of them defending myself or my views. There's honestly some people who think Will can be a tagger!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back