Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney's midfield have shit the bed

Will be interesting to see if the media hound Sydney as complete failures - ala Adelaide after 2017

Sydney clearly on top all year, the perfect route to the GF. No significant injuries (we did hav e a couple)

No excuses - and got completely dismantled from go to woe

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In the end, speed did not win it at all. Big bodies won it, and then elite kicking. We don't have this and wont get anywhere in finals unless we address this.

What we do have is a potent fwd line which sydney did not have today even when it got in there. TBH sydney today looked like FWD DEF and RUC lines looked like they need a rebuild.
Big bodies?

Will be interesting to see if the media hound Sydney as complete failures - ala Adelaide after 2017

Sydney clearly on top all year, the perfect route to the GF. No significant injuries (we did hav e a couple)

They were even worse than us and had less disadvantages

So apparently this was BTs big thing happening after the match. What a joke. Maybe the Afl told him to make sure people kept watching if the match was a blow out.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

So apparently this was BTs big thing happening after the match. What a joke. Maybe the Afl told him to make sure people kept watching if the match was a blow out.

Buggar... was hoping he was retiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knew about that already though.

Well I hated all the families on the field, that should be for players and coaches only, you can see your family after in the rooms.

This is the pinnacle of the sport and what now you only get 20 seconds to celebrate with your teammates before wives, kids, parents and girlfriends are surrounding you?

Well I hated all the families on the field, that should be for players and coaches only, you can see your family after in the rooms.

This is the pinnacle of the sport and what now you only get 20 seconds to celebrate with your teammates before wives, kids, parents and girlfriends are surrounding you?
Yeah well that's very true, I'm not saying I agreed with it just saying that was his so called big news.

Except they won’t. The media in 2017 took great pleasure from a massive Victorian club smashing the biggest club from South Australia in a GF. Plus Sydney still have their “South Melbourne” presence so there will hardly be any pile on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back