Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your last game resulting in you getting destroyed by a team who won only 1 out of 6 games prior. That's pretty shit form tbh... certainly not top 4 form.

Funny coming from someone who was using a win against 2 teams in Dees and Port as form evidence just a few weeks ago when in hindsight they were on their way to losing streaks...

You keep going with your ambiguous weekly "form guides"...

What was your call using "form guides" in the first half of 2022 for the Blues? Finals certainties? Haha.

Man you are a clown of the highest order and the fact that you're replying so much in an oppo game day thread proves the salt is rubbing you under your skin.

Every time we did, we won a final. How's your tally going? BTW, thanks for cheating and giving us your spot in 2013 so we could also win a final from 9th.

How many flags did they eventuate in? You've won more spoons than flags (and legitimate top 8 finishes) in that time lmao

P.S last year's embarrassing comeback from the Lions was a beauty. You'd think there have been ample lessons for Blues fans not to go so early.

Thanks for the laughs.

Funny coming from someone who was using a win against 2 teams in Dees and Port just a few weeks ago when in hindsight they were on their way to losing streaks...

You keep going with your ambiguous weekly "form guides"...

What was your call using "form guides" in the first half of 2022 for the Blues? Finals certainties? Haha.

Man you are a clown of the highest order and the fact that you're replying so much in an oppo game day thread proves the salt is rubbing you under your skin.
They're not ambiguous though. We're clear 2nd after recently demolishing a side that you couldn't even handle tonight.

Are you saying this is going to be like Carlton 2022? If you're that confident, make an avatar bet with me then. Go on.

Nah, I'm just pinching some of your salt for my roast potatoes! Thanks!

How many flags did they eventuate in? You've won more spoons than flags (and legitimate top 8 finishes) in that time lmao

P.S last year's embarrassing comeback from the Lions was a beauty. You'd think there have been ample lessons for Blues fans not to go so early.

Thanks for the laughs.
Put the trolls on ignore.

Thanks for the laughs.
At least you can laugh through the tears of yet another fools gold season. Speaking of karma, did someone at Essington kill a Groundhog as it seems your team is doomed in a perpetual Groundhog Day fools gold loop.

Multiple irrelevant Carlton reference alerts

You didn't miss much in this thread. An inordinate number of Carlton supporters shadow boxing themsevles. They only get up and about after the fact, need to build a bit more confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the laughs.

Relax dude you can't play north and west coast every week lol

I'm not even sure how I'm blowing my load, when all I said was they're not a top 4 side. I never even made any predictions about my team here lol.

It's funny how he keeps referencing our loss to Sydney, when they lost to Port by 69 points.
In fairness there aren't enough top 4 sides to fill out a top 4

Every team has fans that acknowlEdge the efforts of others. With the rarest of exceptions Carlton fans are trolls both here and irl.

I’m not sure why this is the case
I don't know but they are getting carried away we shouldn't be talking till we have been successful again. We finally have a good side and we talking too much shit before we even achieve anything.

I don't know but they are getting carried away we shouldn't be talking till we have been successful again. We finally have a good side and we talking too much shit before we even achieve anything.
Who's getting carried away? We're 2nd after having the toughest part of our fixture and going through a long injury list. Enjoy the ride!

The fact this is an "away" game for Essendon at the MCG shows you everything wrong with the AFL.

If the Cats have to play home games there it should be against sides outside Victoria.
Look at the fixture again, it is an “away” game for essendon, should’ve been in Geelong

This is the most bizzare comment on BigFooty, Geelong should play home games against interstates sides at the G, is that correct? I hope you were on the 👃 🍻 when you posted that.

Last edited:
Bombers looked a bit flat. Cats played their best footy for a couple on months. Nice to have a win.
It was good to see some of the younger chaps played well
I was pessimistic during the week but when it started raining during the game thought our chances went up. Essendon fans may or may not back me up here, but their record on heavy tracks is pretty average

Every team has fans that acknowlEdge the efforts of others. With the rarest of exceptions Carlton fans are trolls both here and irl.

I’m not sure why this is the case
When Carlton supporters came up and filled up half the Gabba in the finals last year I found them to be some of the best opposition supporters I'd seen, not a sore loser amongst them.

Back