Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Suns v Pies Sat June 29th 4:35pm AEST (Peoples First)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood's AMAAAAZZING Crowd was only 23k last night.

Dwayne and the commentators kept carrying on about how AMAAAZING the Pies fans travel when there was a BIG crowd of Suns fans up there more than the 22k that attended the gimmick Round Zero game against Richmond.

No praise for Richmond fans by the media though.

I'm shocked to be sitting here.

It felt like a Collingwood home game last night going by the commentary.

Dwayne especially fawning over them every opportunity and riding them home ...to a loss.

Owell ,better luck next time ole Dwayneo.

When do your Pies play next?

Geewizz, Suns ended up winning those little 1 %ers, they out pied the Pies, and come back and win the game!

A couple of toe pokes, pushing the ball along the ground, disruptive tackling and pressure, and the suddenly Pies a bit skewiff down back with too much space, and they win with the last 2 goals.

It's a really good win for the club, the manner of the win, good decisionmaking in crunch moments, a mature performance.

But this Dr Jeckyl Mr Hyde performance has to stop. Next week is a real opp, and a fortnight after that is another one against my mob, and they could get on a roll after that as confidence grows. They are one of the better sides to watch in the comp.

Four losses in their last five games if that Essendon game was adjudicated differently. Very likely to drop out of finals contention if they don't find a way to win and the Suns boys may drop their heads as a result. Could be a rough few weeks for Suns supporters.

Over to you, Dimma. Show us why the naysayers are wrong.
No, not serious. It was a replica of a comment made by a Suns supporter who trolls Carlton at every opportunity, and has been recognised accordingly.

Sorry you didn’t get it.
Given your admission of roleplaying, is this the part where I'm supposed to replicate the behaviour of Carlton fans and give it to you for sharing an opinion?

It's 23 degrees and sunny on the Gold Coast today. Instead of buying into those games that Carlton fans engage in, I think I'll head down to the beach and enjoy the win in this amazing part of the country that I call home. Good luck against Richmond later today and you might want to rug up considering it's 9 degrees down there right now. Cheers mate :thumbsu:

Collingwood's AMAAAAZZING Crowd was only 23k last night.

Dwayne and the commentators kept carrying on about how AMAAAZING the Pies fans travel when there was a BIG crowd of Suns fans up there more than the 22k that attended the gimmick Round Zero game against Richmond.

No praise for Richmond fans by the media though.

I'm shocked to be sitting here.

It felt like a Collingwood home game last night going by the commentary.

Dwayne especially fawning over them every opportunity and riding them home ...to a loss.

Owell ,better luck next time ole Dwayneo.

When do your Pies play next?
We make more noise and create a bigger atmosphere. That's why commentators make a fuss.

haha, doesn't change the mind of the footy public :) I really enjoyed bumping this :) Cheers.
Only a Melb supporter would try such lame trolling.
May is one of yours - he’s been fined for staging that’s what the footy public will NEVER forget.
Very embarrassing for your club - but not as bad as celebrating Expected Score wins.

Only a Melb supporter would try such lame trolling.
May is one of yours - he’s been fined for staging that’s what the footy public will NEVER forget.
Very embarrassing for your club - but not as bad as celebrating Expected Score wins.
lol, Maynards was just as bad. At least May won the ball. Maynard went down like a sack of potatoes :) As you say, people don't forget :) Maynard = cheat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, Maynards was just as bad. At least May won the ball. Maynard went down like a sack of potatoes :) As you say, people don't forget :) Maynard = cheat.
You’re spinning wheels mate.
Public won’t forget the AFL penalising May as a stager and cheat.

Let me know when they do the same for Maynard. Until then May has the Medal.

You’re spinning wheels mate.
Public won’t forget the AFL penalising May as a stager and cheat.

Let me know when they do the same for Maynard. Until then May has the Medal.
laughable that you think the public base their opinions over a tribunal decision. Just look at the Maynard/Brayshaw incident, the footy public haven't forgotten.

Maynard is soft. Went down like Nikki Webster in a fight with prime Tyson 😀

laughable that you think the public base their opinions over a tribunal decision. Just look at the Maynard/Brayshaw incident, the footy public haven't forgotten.

Maynard is soft. Went down like Nikki Webster in a fight with prime Tyson 😀
There WAS a tribunal decision in the Maynard/Brayshaw case - you’ve made my point.
Anything else?

There WAS a tribunal decision in the Maynard/Brayshaw case - you’ve made my point.
Anything else?
yeah and it's changed no-ones opinion of him. My point exactly.

Maynard = Stager. Let that sink in.
And the Oscar goes to 😀 Own the loss mate. You called May a chest for staging. So now it's Maynard's turn. Don't be a hypocrite.

Screenshot_20240630_181404_Canva.jpg

And not to mention McRae creating a flopping culture at Collingwood which McRae coined 'challenging the tackler' and a real 'skill'. Started with Ginnivan, then flowed onto Pendles, Tom Mitchell and now Maynard. Embarassing stuff

yeah and it's changed no-ones opinion of him. My point exactly.

Maynard = Stager. Let that sink in.
And the Oscar goes to 😀 Own the loss mate. You called May a chest for staging. So now it's Maynard's turn. Don't be a hypocrite.

View attachment 2035206

And not to mention McRae creating a flopping culture at Collingwood which McRae coined 'challenging the tackler' and a real 'skill'. Started with Ginnivan, then flowed onto Pendles, Tom Mitchell and now Maynard. Embarassing stuff
I said you’re spinning wheels and now you’re clutching at straws.
Embarrassing.

Back