Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Port v Lions Sat June 22nd 1:45pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Port by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was dumb by Butters but embarrassingly soft by Berry. Like what the actual.
I didn’t see which side he got hit but if he got hit in the liver it makes complete sense to react like that

But I’m guessing you’ve never copped a whack to the liver before, so you’d have no idea what I’m on about

Like 99% of my posts, you just lack the comprehension or maturity to process them

That’s a bit unfair, 99% of all posts on BigFooty more like it

It was dumb by Butters but embarrassingly soft by Berry. Like what the actual.

At least the 5th time he’s been guttersniped in the game without a free. At some point you’re obliged to force the umpires to do their job.

Has almost a feeling of a coach sacking performance
Nah, Port's management have been enabling Hinkley's mediocrity for many years, they'll let him keep coaching for another season after this at the very least. They'll extend his contract past 2025 if Port make the finals, next year.

How does O Wines go from being Brownlow medalist winner to washed up in 2 years?
Being played on the wing or when in the middle as a defensive mid (not the hit to ever) when he is built like a fridge

If he was the hit to I think he provides grunt out to Butters, Rozee and JHF in a similar mould to a Cripps, Serong out to Walsh/Cerra or Brayshaw/Young

Like you would have Will Day as your hit to when you have Worpel or Newcombe who are contested beasts that can allow Day to do his best work in the contest as that first receive player

Perplexing coaching

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny's gotta take back the coaching reins at halftime. It's clear that this Carr bloke isn't up to it.

Kenny gotta stop putting the Club first and teaching a newbie, and get back to winning business.

:thumbsu:

So he has to park him.

Being played on the wing or when in the middle as a defensive mid (not the hit to ever) when he is built like a fridge

If he was the hit to I think he provides grunt out to Butters, Rozee and JHF in a similar mould to a Cripps, Serong out to Walsh/Cerra or Brayshaw/Young

Like you would have Will Day as your hit to when you have Worpel or Newcombe who are contested beasts that can allow Day to do his best work in the contest as that first receive player

Perplexing coaching
What would be the Lions equivalent of this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Port v Lions Sat June 22nd 1:45pm AEST (AO)

Back