Analysis Adam Kelly is a fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

Caught up on phone with friend from WA and he had a lot do with Kelly at East Fremantle and said very professional and was well respected over there and many thought should have been given a top role at Freo.
My personal opinion in the end of Crouch saga had nowhere to go and many thousands better than previous poser idiot ex so called football star.

Caught up on phone with friend from WA and he had a lot do with Kelly at East Fremantle and said very professional and was well respected over there and many thought should have been given a top role at Freo.
My personal opinion in the end of Crouch saga had nowhere to go and many thousands better than previous poser idiot ex so called football star.

Kelly was in admin at Freo not footy operations

Sanders taking pot shots at posters just for hell of it as that's what he does .
Look mate I just gave some feedback about his time in WA.
But whilst just some feedback about his demeanour and professionalism , I may point out however he was the CEO at East Fremantle which of course would be footy operations manager as part of his role as you would in lower level of competition.
You are one of reasons new posters dont stay on this board with your personal pot shots rather than personal views.

Sanders taking pot shots at posters just for hell of it as that's what he does .
But whilst just some feedback about his demeanour and professionalism , I may point out however he was the CEO at East Fremantle which of course would be footy operations manager as part of his role as you would in lower level of competition.
You are one of reasons new posters dont stay on this board with your personal pot shots rather than personal views.

Doubtful. SANFL clubs have football GMs, would expect WAFL no different.

Adam Kelly is put at the front while all the villains lurk. Oh yeah let’s jam the new guy. LOL
That's just it though. You can't expect people to just blindly trust an unknown quantity. He needed to start strong and he got absolutely rolled in his first major outing. It doesn't bode well if he wants to have a long career in the AFL.

I agree that the admin are a whole other level of incompetence though.

That's just it though. You can't expect people to just blindly trust an unknown quantity. He needed to start strong and he got absolutely rolled in his first major outing. It doesn't bode well if he wants to have a long career in the AFL.
So all the experienced guys are just fraidy cats that heck things and they’ve got a new little toy that they can wheel out. The way I see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that upper management at Adelaide is horrendous but that doesn't absolve Kelly of his mistakes.
No it does not but the lining underneath drove his rhetoric. If he was an individual you’d see a better lining.

The new guy is the head of football. He's paid to be in charge.
He’s also paid to speak for the Head of list management and strategy and the Board member that is the director of football and the CEO apparently. Good apparatus for these hacks to hide behind, no?

CEO is not footy operations

Maybe so, and I was optimistic with what we saw from him initially. The AFC had a chance to make a statement under new leadership that shaped future negotiations.

Publicly declaring that we'll match rather than take Band 2, then admitting at the interview after failing to match that it was a bluff has harmed not just this deal but every deal that gets done in the future under the new administration. Even if we dont blink in the next 3, the fact that we did this time encourages clubs to push. It weakens our position.

There been a lot of possibilities raised over the last months involving the Bulldogs 1st rounder. And they were right - we were in a great position to push for that past other club offers by virtue of the pick 1 match potential (and handshake deal not to match along with a trade). We still do have the history of matching bids to lean on, but our position in any deal there is weakened. Just really disappointing from the club/Kelly.

I want to see footage of Adam Kelly tying his shoelaces, unassisted, in a room by himself, without adult supervision.

That's all I want him to focus on for the remainder of trade week.

I want to see footage of Adam Kelly tying his shoelaces, unassisted, in a room by himself, without adult supervision.

That's all I want him to focus on for the remainder of trade week.
Everyone the AFC hires seems to be on trainer wheels. It would be nice to hire a top experienced operator.

Everyone the AFC hires seems to be on trainer wheels. It would be nice to hire a top experienced operator.

We're not willing to spend the cash on any experienced operators because we're too busy investing money in loss making ventures outside of football.

All we can afford is the bottom of the barrel.

Don't expect that to change under a Liberal either; if anything we'll go with even more cost cutting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back