Analysis Adam Kelly is a fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately he is, the Crows have plenty of good youth and this was a chance to bolster your draft hand and show the competition you won't be walked over at the trade table. After a few bad losses there, you'd think list management would be keen to take a stand and show the comp what they're made of.

I don't like to see the Crows down, here's hoping that compensation pick can be leveraged elsewhere.

Another SANFL ******* who just wants to make some easy money off our club.

Him and Olsen are a sign the old guard are still in power, just wearing different masks now.

Hope this shows you all that a few honeyed words from him don't show anything to do with his quality, just that he's another sleezeball.

I’m sorry guys but this is worse than anything Trigg or Smart or Burton ever did. I had a fear this boy had L plates. Some of his comments were naive in the extreme.

Expecting Brads manager to show him all offers

I bet he didn’t even understand compo calculations.

What a heck up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are not going to match on a player they wanted gone
The system screwed us
We had no option but to take 23.
St. Kilda had nothing to offer us. No one else wanted him . It's a distraction the club wanted off the table during trade week.
Trade him for who? Trade him for pick number what ?
He had us over a barrel and grabbed the cash. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

They are not going to match on a player they wanted gone
The system screwed us
We had no option but to take 23.
St. Kilda had nothing to offer us. No one else wanted him . It's a distraction the club wanted off the table during trade week.
Trade him for who? Trade him for pick number what ?
He had us over a barrel and grabbed the cash. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Imagine asking for $1m/yr and only getting $600k though...(still slightly sad to see him leave but)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back