4th 3 Mobile Test: Australia v India @ Adelaide (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roebuck has just backflipped from his call (19 days ago) that Clarke cannot be made vice captain.

Does he realise how ridiculous he sounds?
He does not even have to conviction to stick to his guns on his embarrassing article.
Zero credibility.

Roebuck has just backflipped from his call (19 days ago) that Clarke cannot be made vice captain.

Does he realise how ridiculous he sounds?
He does not even have to conviction to stick to his guns on his embarrassing article.
Zero credibility.
Roebuck is an absolute tool. I think he makes those outrageous opinion articles just to get attention.

Anyone think Australia's best chance of winning is getting a lead (100+) and then going all out to bowl India out for 150 and then chace 50.

I think that is Australia's best chance to win.

I think the have to declare about an hour before stumps (If they make it to then) then be aggressive right through. This test is at the same situation as last year.

Anyone think Australia's best chance of winning is getting a lead (100+) and then going all out to bowl India out for 150 and then chace 50.

I think that is Australia's best chance to win.
I think getting a 200 lead by lunch on day 5 and then trying to bowl them out on a 5th day pitch will be our best chance (which is probably a 5-10% chance). This way, India will not be trying to score runs and will shut up shop. Whenever teams shut up shop and play for a draw, they get owned (see England in Adelaide 2006, India at the SCG 2008).

Hogg would need to have a major turnaround in form for that to happen, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back