2nd Test New Zealand v Australia March 8-12 0830hrs @ Hagley Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok mate.

Look in the book, and look at the projection.

For someone who spends his whole day on here doing "well, actually" routines there's not a lot of substance behind it.

What insult mate?

Where in that post is there an insult?

Please tell me because I’m dying to know.

I’m not sure why this has upset you so much. Your team is still going to win.

Playing this 'oh, what? me' routine again?

So good to see Carey stick it up the haters and squash any talk of his spot being under pressure. Deserves 100 here while hitting the winning runs.
I dont think calls for his spot have been undeserved. Great innings here, but averaged 24 last year and was in the 20s this year prior to this knock.

And I dont hate Alex Carey. I will never want him dropped after what he did to Bairstow in the Ashes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So good to see Carey stick it up the haters and squash any talk of his spot being under pressure. Deserves 100 here while hitting the winning runs.
His place was never in doubt unless he failed today and started next shield season much worse than Inglis. Good to see him standing up to it.

Did lol at BJ saying the batsmen might not know how many runs are left to get and how that would be taking the pressure off… seriously??

I would bet my property portfolio in Toorak that they know how many are left to get.

Good to see him proving people wrong. Even if he falls here, it won’t be because Carey didn’t give his all.

Hope he tonnes up, and gets them home. Deserves it after the feral English media went after him in the ashes.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Test New Zealand v Australia March 8-12 0830hrs @ Hagley Oval

Back