WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought I'd give this thread a bump. Far too many Tasmanian threads going on at the moment and not enough positive Western Sydney threads. Western Sydney is going to become one of the greatest clubs of the competition. It will be the only home-grown footy side in the greatest city in the country. It will draw massive crowds and inspire passion on a scale Tasmanians can only dream about.

The Western Sydney Wolves are going to kick ass baby !!!

Hows this?....

WolvesJumpersLogoSmall-1.jpg

And I think this is my favourite so far.

I like the Wolves design, the Cockatoos, and the three panelled vertical Celtic design.

Maybe the next step is to send some of these designs to the newspapers to get printed in colour, get feedback and ideas from Sydneysiders. After all, they have to be 'sold' on the name, colours and design, not us!

Can any Sydneysiders tell us what is happening there re naming the team in any competitions?

Only problems with above, is Wolves colours being too similar to Port Adelaide's. The Celtic design of green and white wouldn't clash with a future Tassie team whose colours would have to be black and dark green.

I decided to do a Sash for this one, although I little more modified & bolded than the others in the competition. The shorts are white, btw, for those who would have wondered.

West Sydney __________ (I haven't really thought of a name at the moment.):

SHASH.jpg

Official Club Colors. -
officialcolors2.jpg

DISCLAIMER:

I just noticed that whenever I post a picture on the internet, the color of my image is BRIGHTER. Therfore... my moniter sees it as red, yet people see it as hot pink, ect. - Its because of my stupid monitor settings...

So for those wondering, just imagine the jumper darker than what it is... so yeah. It wasnt intentional. :thumbsu:

Imagine the ads if they use the Wolves....a pack of Wolves making their way through the streets of western Sydney and enter a park which has a pond full of Swans.

Bloody oath, would be fantastic.

We really need a strong team in west Sydney, hopefully we can get some good talent. Maybe we might actually see an entertaining team play out of Sydney:p

The Home and away one would be good (W being home, the half blue half orange being away) but the wolf with the half white would look bad, not enough contrast. Instead for a clash I would rather see an all Orange version of the home W with the W being the blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Home and away one would be good (W being home, the half blue half orange being away) but the wolf with the half white would look bad, not enough contrast. Instead for a clash I would rather see an all Orange version of the home W with the W being the blue.

Ok edited the first change strip (wolf is now blue) also the logo's wolf is now blue not black.

Also added two alternate w style strips.

WolvesJumpersLogoSmall-1a-1.png

I know you'll all think I'm taking the piss about this one, but I'm serious.

Western-Sydney-Galahs.gif

If you think I'm crazy to use pink, the Brisbane Bears used it from their second year in the competition till they merged with Fitzroy.

If you think I'm crazy to use pink, the Brisbane Bears used it from their second year in the competition till they merged with Fitzroy.

Very Inaccurate. Brisbane dropped the pink very quickly. It was gone a LONG time before 1996.

Anyway, weren’t they a roaring success in it.

I can see the masses of Sydney turning away from their 'GayFL' perception if we offer them the choice between he swans and the pinks.

I just think we need to move away from the blue. Don't get me wrong, I like all your guernseys, but for the club to be unique they need something else. I keep getting these images of the AFL ending up like the EPL where you've got every other team in Red. Let's see a bit o' vareity!

My preferred option is still the Essendon/Richmond style jumper with light blue in the place of the red/yellow sash. As simple and effective as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back