WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

A few more. Again, I'm not sold on them (although last night's ones are growing on me), but here they are anyway.
WSy23.gif

WSy234.gif

w.gif

Congratulations you've just designed Australia's
and Irelands new jumpers for the upcoming Test series .

Congratulations you've just designed Australia's
and Irelands new jumpers for the upcoming Test series .

Haha.

I was just making some based on Paddy_Mac's colour schemes.

I don't like those three at all, though.

Hows this?....

WolvesJumpersLogoSmall-1.jpg

the home one= PERFECT. simple, but yet has a new side to it, and the colours suit perfect.
i dont feel the same about the other two. as a clash its ok, but i wouldnt use it as a home. i also dont see the need to have an away jumper. 3 jumpers is too many. even if it isn't wolves, u can use the home one, and i don't see it clashing with too many clubs. carlton? great effort:D

Hows this?....

WolvesJumpersLogoSmall-1.jpg

the home one= PERFECT. simple, but yet has a new side to it, and the colours suit perfect.
i dont feel the same about the other two. as a clash its ok, but i wouldnt use it as a home. i also dont see the need to have an away jumper. 3 jumpers is too many. even if it isn't wolves, u can use the home one, and i don't see it clashing with too many clubs. carlton? great effort:D:D

That could be North Melbourne's next guernsey. Afterall, they've whored themselves everywhere else - and would be as popular on the moon as they were in Sydney, Canberra and Gold Coast.
Hehe. That's quite funny. And he does have a point there. :)

Yes, I would love to see some West Sydney Celtics designs! :)

BTW, I hope that the name is indeed West Sydney, not Sydney Celtics.

How about the Home jumper be White, with a Green 4-Leaf Clover in the middle, and the Away jumper be the opposite, with a Green jumper, and a White 4-Leaf Clover???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both the West Sydney and Gold Coast have to avoid a moniker like Force, Spirit, Fever, Revolution and so on. It has to be Stingray, Shark, Wolves, Pigs and alike.

another thing is that the jumper designs need to emulate some of the great, simple designs like...

Carlton-2007.gif
StKilda-1997-Away.gif
Sydney-1996.gif

and avoid some of the real shockers like these...
Port-5a.gif
West-Coast-7.gif
Adelaide-Clash-2008.gif
Brisbane-Clash-2007.gif

(BTW,Picture credits to www.footyjumpers.com)

How about a green jumper with a white WSFC or WSC in a celtic design on the front - a bit like the Carlton jumper only better !

Geez I wish I could photoshop.

Nehh... the green Geelong is the Scottish football team's top... can't exactly copy.
Also for clash reasons I reckon they'll pick a mostly green design, with a more than likely "inside out" white version.

Nehh... the green Geelong is the Scottish football team's top... can't exactly copy.
Also for clash reasons I reckon they'll pick a mostly green design, with a more than likely "inside out" white version.

I tried to search for the Scottish National footy team top, but i couldnt find it. Im pretty sure its not green though.
Scotlands colours are blue and white.

I also think they will go with all green with a white clover on the front maybe. But that could also clash with Tasmanias interests.

I tried to search for the Scottish National footy team top, but i couldnt find it. Im pretty sure its not green though.
Scotlands colours are blue and white.

I also think they will go with all green with a white clover on the front maybe. But that could also clash with Tasmanias interests.

I meant the team Celtic in the Scottish league, they're green & white hoops.

But yeah the mostly green with "something" in the middle. They'd be a brighter green to Tassie but I reckon the AFL would prioritise this team over a future Tassie one. Tassie traditionally have a dark green, so maybe they could both have their own and wear clash guernseys against eachother? In 2020...

I meant the team Celtic in the Scottish league, they're green & white hoops.

But yeah the mostly green with "something" in the middle. They'd be a brighter green to Tassie but I reckon the AFL would prioritise this team over a future Tassie one. Tassie traditionally have a dark green, so maybe they could both have their own and wear clash guernseys against eachother? In 2020...

That is nothing like the Glasgow Celtic tops. They don't have a monopoly on the color Green. They may however arch up if they called the team Celtic. Of course, this is not going to happen anyway.

Why do you say that cas? Most responses to the suggestion are pretty positive so far, (ignoring Rugby League trolls and Tasmanians)

Here is the green Collingwood design (imagine it without the arms).

authentic_big_stripe_ls.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back