2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what's happened to Tunstill. Barely looking VFL standard these days

I do wonder how much the realisation of your AFL career likely wrapping up would have on a players reserves form. Wouldn't surprise me if he's thinking about life after football and his form as slumped as a result.

I do wonder how much the realisation of your AFL career likely wrapping up would have on a players reserves form. Wouldn't surprise me if he's thinking about life after football and his form as slumped as a result.
He’s got another year yet though doesn’t he? Or is there a chance we pay out the contract you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he?

In that case I have no idea.
I thought he re-signed maybe last year till the end of ‘25. The Roster Watch thread has him until then as well so I guess so. Going to be a long 18 months for him if he’s dragging his feet already. Although you’re right, I think it’s a long way back for him now especially given at least a couple more mids coming in this offseason.

Check out Beeckens run then

Ryan getting dangerous

Beecken looks to be a genuine AFL level talent. Can't believe he wasn't picked early in the MSD, let alone drafted in the ND.

A bit of criticism of Sharp on here during the week but at this level his improvement is noticeable over the course of this season. Doesn't look out of place in the midfield, has skills in close. Stronger in the tackle and is breaking them and looks okay tackling these days. No doubt he will be working on his disposal by foot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back