VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you're right. They might be keen for Roberts to be in the middle at this level at his hands on it more. More of a full game workout for him. Or at least for some of the game. Especially with no Cleary, Parker and Sheldrick available as inside mids.
I think the Robert’s call is a good one, get plenty of game time and k’s under the belt.

I fly in early tomorrow. Have looked up and could probably make it out to Blacktown in the first quarter but would probably need to leave part way through the last to make it to Engie in time. Is it worth heading out there or should I not bother?
Hire car? Parking is easy at BISP but could be difficult at Homebush if you're near first bounce.
Public transport - forget it.
Taxi works but huge $

I’d be going via PT so might give it a miss then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good call. I'm going by train from Central Station and there are lots. Google 13150 Trip Planner. You only need a maximum of 30 minutes from Olympic Park Station to your seat.
Leaving Airport T2 at 1448 gets you to Olympic Park Station at 1534, change at Central.
If you're earlier there are a couple of places nearby to eat and drink. Ribs and Rumps to the left and The Locker Room just off the station exit. Safe journey! Cheer cheer!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was clever by Ladhams

Robbie Fox is really overdue for a knighthood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back