Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 7, last 24th June)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 104 89.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is OOC? Pittonet has fallen behind De Koning at Carlton and they are never likely to play 2 rucks given they’ve got McKay for that. I think he’s in contract, but could offer number one ruck role here and better money?
Pittonet is woeful around the ground. Completely useless outside of the ruck contests

BUT NOT IN PICKS

Why do people keep saying this?? It will cost you a lot to get him to choose you, but that has nothing to do with pick value
Did I at any stage say picks ? ......I said "it will be costly" ....you added your own interpretive meaning

I still reckon it's English ...
I still reckon ROB will be at Adelaide next year at least until a supposed rumour becomes a fact.

Strachan still likely to be here next year too given both he and ROB are contracted, and in Strachan's case no clubs are going to come knocking until he's out of contract and then only as depth/break glass in emergency at best.

Caro on 5AA: Nicks is safe, but there will be changes to ‘coaching panel and list management’

If the issue was that the coaching panel isnt experienced enough to support Nicks, wonder whos now suddenly available? Couldnt just be dismissing them for more of the same…Or are they investing more money? Was it asap or end of year?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I mean we can definitely be after both just in case one doesn’t come off

But I’d be 99.9% sure English won’t want to be a Crow unless he gets the biggest contract of any ruck ever
Not sure I want our ruck to be the highest paid player either, only Gawn has ever commanded that sort of standing. Collingwood regretted the Grundy contract almost immediately.

If the issue was that the coaching panel isnt experienced enough to support Nicks, wonder whos now suddenly available? Couldnt just be dismissing them for more of the same…Or are they investing more money? Was it asap or end of year?

End of year, from what I could tell

There’s usually a merry-go-round of assistants, including some of the good ones, at the end of every year so I’d imagine we’ll be on the front foot with clearing out some of our current ones in early September, to give us the most time possible to find what we sense are upgrades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might fumble and end up with no ruck. How high can Keays jump?

There are always plenty of rucks available at the end of every season. Soldo was never spoken about last season as Richmond wanted to keep him and he was in contract, but the offer from Port was too good to refuse for both club and player. Players like that will start popping up as rumours later in the season.

There are always plenty of rucks available at the end of every season. Soldo was never spoken about last season as Richmond wanted to keep him and he was in contract, but the offer from Port was too good to refuse for both club and player. Players like that will start popping up as rumours later in the season.
And now he’s been dropped haha

Can he mark or kick a football? His kicking always looked miles better than ROB
Dunno about the "miles" better bit, go to the key stats and under disposals ye shall have your answer.
Pittonet

ROB

Back