Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 7, last 24th June)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 90.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldnt worry about the Draper chat, Crypto himself said he added it for dramatic effect so spending any energy thinking about it is pointless. Moyle excites me. Sam Jacobs vibe with that style of player and recruitment.
Moyle seems gettable for a future 2nd.

Probably what we'd get for ROB, so it could be pretty smooth.

I'm still into the English idea, though.

Shame Brayden Preuss never really made a good club choice, he was always very good as a number 1 ruck when given the opportunity.

Just never really had the chance and never actually picked a club who needed him as number 1. His time's passed him now.
He also injures himself tying his shoelaces

Shame Brayden Preuss never really made a good club choice, he was always very good as a number 1 ruck when given the opportunity.

Just never really had the chance and never actually picked a club who needed him as number 1. His time's passed him now.
He actually played against Strachan the year before we picked him up, absolutely dominated him but you know most actual ruck men do

A 2nd rounder for a rookie drafted player not getting games is already a pretty high price
Oh contraire ....Moyle has already played 4 games this year, one where he was almost GCS best player .....he's ready, mobile, and a great tap ruck

I'll say again ....hugely in demand ...the price will be costly

Oh contraire ....Moyle has already played 4 games this year, one where he was almost GCS best player .....he's ready, mobile, and a great tap ruck

I'll say again ....hugely in demand ...the price will be costly
If he nominates Adelaide as his preferred club we then start negotiating with the suns for what is a fair deal. The fact that he had other clubs chasing him before he nominated us won't really push his price up much. The other clubs are then out of the picture as he has made his mind up he wants to come to Adelaide to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he nominates Adelaide as his preferred club we then start negotiating with the suns for what is a fair deal. The fact that he had other clubs chasing him before he nominated us won't really push his price up much. The other clubs are then out of the picture as he has made his mind up he wants to come to Adelaide to play.
Is Moyle out of Contract ?

A 2nd rounder for a rookie drafted player not getting games is already a pretty high price
With how it all works, it'll be the cost in a sense of salary rather than assets given up given everyone just nominates their club of choice and then those two clubs are basically forced to deal.

yeah but of these 40 hitouts, 28 went to the opposition
At very least base it on the facts not pure fantasy...

He's not the best but he's far from the worst on the HTA's and fair bit better than some of the names being thrown around on here.

Go check out Keuran Strachan's HTA's

Capture.PNG

He's not the best but he's far from the worst on the HTA's and fair bit better than some of the names being thrown around on here.

View attachment 2024657
Weirdly enough IMO ROB’s rucking has kinda improved this year, and the stats seem to back it up somewhat. Problem is, the rest of his game has continued to regress even more

Seems to be coming from a few places that he’ll look to move on, anyway. Whether ROB’s on the list or not, Moyle is a must. If Sam Draper’s the answer, then we’re asking the wrong question

View attachment 2024657
I wonder if Pittonet is gettable now De Koning is their preferred number one ruck?

View attachment 2024657
I want to see someone show one of robs hit outs to advantage.
Not just where he bashes and crashes and our mids just happen to get to the ball first.
I suspect that’s what makes up most of his hit outs.
He has no ruck craft.

Last edited:
Back