Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240428-122805.png
Meek owners:
Well done. He's not much chop as a ruck, but he kept on bobbing up in the right place and racking up the ball gets and give offs. Score was justified.
Meek vs Grundy cost me two leagues by less than 20 pts.
Eat a dick, Brodie. The fattest you can find.

2186. Sigh.

Felt good going into this round too bringing in Walsh and Rowell.

Stewart to the bench, but the late libba and mas ours left me a donut.

I dunno. Just never get this s**t right any more
Concentrate on the ins.
As long as those are breaking the right way, you're progressing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2d509805b07dacf3d9a7c129393fe04f.jpg

Best round for a while despite Josh Draper’s 11, Tom Poo-well’s 49 and some underwhelming returns from Steele and Butters. At least travelling in the right direction for a change.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

DF53E339-2CF3-4878-ABD0-0E909379251C.jpeg Thought I was in for a good week. No Gawn a massive problem given my two rucks Marshall and Grundy had shockers. New boy Dawson did well. New boy Macrae not so much. He’ll have better days. Would like to get Sweet but don’t want him at R3. Might see what injuries fall out this week. Marshall must be iffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1974003Thought I was in for a good week. No Gawn a massive problem given my two rucks Marshall and Grundy had shockers. New boy Dawson did well. New boy Macrae not so much. He’ll have better days. Would like to get Sweet but don’t want him at R3. Might see what injuries fall out this week. Marshall must be iffy.
just gotta bite the bullet and get gawn in at a certain point. i started with english gawn combo and brought gawn in the week before his bye for grundy, no regrets so far

If I traded in Yeo over Young two weeks ago (I considered it) I’d be 9th overall, if I then went Serong over Walsh (I had Serong in my team Saturday morning) I’d be 4th overall lol

Hindsight is a funny thing but it’s interesting how two trades can be the difference. Now to decide on Serong or Merrett, I’d advise getting the opposite of me 😂

If I traded in Yeo over Young two weeks ago (I considered it) I’d be 9th overall, if I then went Serong over Walsh (I had Serong in my team Saturday morning) I’d be 4th overall lol

Hindsight is a funny thing but it’s interesting how two trades can be the difference. Now to decide on Serong or Merrett, I’d advise getting the opposite of me 😂
Essendon coach Brad Scott heaped praise on Anzac Day medalist Zach Merrett. He said: “He’s playing really good footy. That’s what we want our good players, our experienced players doing and he does that at an incredibly high level. I just can’t speak highly enough of him.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back