Trades 2024 Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a question to the wider community.

You’ve got $108k and this squad and your sole purpose is rank.

View attachment 2024833
View attachment 2024834

You’ve got one more trade for the week, leaving you with 4 for injuries.

Which way would you go?

Leaning towards getting Ryan for Steele, fwiw.

With only 4 trades left and otherwise awesome bench cover, I'd be chasing cover for Grawndy I reckon. Prolly go Greene or Bolton to Jacko

Nice, hadn’t thought of that.

Only just got McKay this week in lieu of Jackson to facilitate the upgrade of someone else.

Im actually reluctant to trade any of the premos given how many rounds remain and how my trades are down to 4-5.

I feel like getting a premo in for a non-playing premo this week would net more points due to the extra game played, but that won’t mean much if I get a few injuries/players get rested along the way.

Perhaps Comben to Jackson is the right trade after all. That was my first choice until I started toying with the idea of getting rid of Steele.

It is IMO

With only 4 trades left and otherwise awesome bench cover, I'd be chasing cover for Grawndy I reckon. Prolly go Greene or Bolton to Jacko
It is IMO
Yep.

I think I’m just going to grab Jackson for Comben and see how far that gets me.

I absolutely loathe trading uninjured premos as it almost always comes back to bite me on the arse.

Thank **** I didn’t grab a $666k Luke Ryan last week for one of my other ‘premos’, or I may have just had the most breathtaking melt of all time.

Surely you mean Tom Green > Comben?
Tom Green is a perfectly capable M9 this season.

I’m simply ecstatic that I was able to spend such a meagre amount bringing him in for $653k and an average of 87.5.

anyone going for stewart this week? does cincotta go to him? no real taggers coming up after that

Tossing up either of

Harrison to Curnow/Caldwell
Or
Powell to Jackson

What do people think?

sticking with...

1718882992625.png

Comben stays over Potato Powell at F6

5 trades left. Team is as done as it's going to be while fielding Green, Oliver, Steele, Comben blah blah...akjsbKJASBJHXVJHVD

dhjgjdghajgd

adjhgqwjdg

KSJHDGSBDLHSSLKSBASAJHAABJSBCJAHSDB

comedy laugh GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again with the parochialism, lol. Let's see:
  • If you were to look up 'small man syndrome' in the dictionary, his face would be there.
  • He's a POS off the field (see cheating scandal and other rumours that have surfaced about him in the past)
  • He's a POS on the field (see Touk Miller abuse, refusing to shake hands because he's a massive sook, see the staging for free kicks and constant whinging to umpires, see launching an already out of bounds Farrell into a female trainer in a preseason game, see the sledging incident, see the multiple times he's been done for eye-gouging, see the alleged spitting incident, see the seven striking charges).
  • And just for fun, from a personal SC perspective, he's a perpetual burnman.
gutsroy Maybe Tomorrow Jiska – did I miss anything?
Yes. You missed the abuse towards Petty about his family. When he was Captain.

Guy is legitimately a ****ing flog.

if people are thinking of trading steele this week would it not be better to trade out dawson? much harder draw and a lot more tags incoming

yikes.

you need help.
Nothing wrong with backing your mob's fellas in.
Just a bit of an ask to expect the rest of us to overlook his rap sheet.
I like Maynard, but I'm not about to run out onto the streets and try to win opposition fans over to join the Church of the Latter Day Bruzzdog.
They've got their reasons for the way they see it and I can see where they would be coming from and why Dees fans in particular might hold a pretty decent grudge.
Zorko has done grubby stuff on and off the field.
Don't want people to call you a shit bloke, decent place to start is to not be one over and over again

Nice, hadn’t thought of that.

Only just got McKay this week in lieu of Jackson to facilitate the upgrade of someone else.

Im actually reluctant to trade any of the premos given how many rounds remain and how my trades are down to 4-5.

I feel like getting a premo in for a non-playing premo this week would net more points due to the extra game played, but that won’t mean much if I get a few injuries/players get rested along the way.

Perhaps Comben to Jackson is the right trade after all. That was my first choice until I started toying with the idea of getting rid of Steele.
My first thought was Stewart is going to hold you back and you need a few high ceiling PODs to gain rank. Like the Ridley call.

Tossing up either of

Harrison to Curnow/Caldwell
Or
Powell to Jackson

What do people think?
Powell to Jackson.
Powell is going to bleed cash.
I wish I could get rid of him this week.
Last week was the worst time for him to shit the bed.
Also Jackson is ruck cover.

My first thought was Stewart is going to hold you back and you need a few high ceiling PODs to gain rank. Like the Ridley call.
Stewart has been diabolical since I purchased him for $523k.

I was planning on using he and Salem as D6/D7/M9 cover for the year as we all know what Tom can produce, and he may go back to scoring 90+ which I can live with, I guess.

As it stands I only have 5 trades left, so trading out fit players capable of scoring well with 10 rounds to go isn’t high on the agenda.

Right now I’m weighing up whether or not to grab Jackson at F5, or McKay + $90k and keep my powder dry for another week or so with $108k bank.

Prolly should’ve saved a couple of trades early on instead of roughy’ing campaigners in and out of my team, but where’s the fun in that?

Here’s a question to the wider community.

You’ve got $108k and this squad and your sole purpose is rank.

View attachment 2024833
View attachment 2024834

You’ve got one more trade for the week, leaving you with 4 for injuries.

Which way would you go?

Leaning towards getting Ryan for Steele, fwiw.
You have good depth, but the question is do you want a Ryan or Serong in your final team?

It’s really now or never.
I would just go aggressive and trade Steele to Ryan

You have good depth, but the question is do you want a Ryan or Serong in your final team?

It’s really now or never.
I would just go aggressive and trade Steele to Ryan
Luke Ryan is the one I’m looking at.

If he goes 115 over the next two weeks he’s down to $590+k or thereabouts.

I’m thinking of banking the cash and the trade for a fortnight (send help plz) and seeing how the chips fall (very punny mate, chips, seagulls, you’re a laugh).

Should coincide well with Schoenmaker being on the bubble as well.

Harrison -> Arie
Sexton -> Houston
Steele -> Ridley
91k bank 4 trades remaining team done

Have doubts on Sexton playing this week, which kind of forced my hand. Hopefully Ridley can average 110+ with all the Melbourne games and less games as a lockdown.

IMG_3260.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg

No bench cover outside of rookies sucks, I could go Clark and Freijah to a 520kish mid next week, we’ll see. Doubt I hold on to top 100 but it’s been a fun year that’s for sure

Harrison -> Arie
Sexton -> Houston
Steele -> Ridley
91k bank 4 trades remaining team done

Have doubts on Sexton playing this week, which kind of forced my hand. Hopefully Ridley can average 110+ with all the Melbourne games and less games as a lockdown.

View attachment 2025256
View attachment 2025257

No bench cover outside of rookies sucks, I could go Clark and Freijah to a 520kish mid next week, we’ll see. Doubt I hold on to top 100 but it’s been a fun year that’s for sure
IMG_3727.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back