Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I might wait till teams to decide on if I trade Oliver > Dunkley or not kenties.

I'm so undecided on what to do.

Devil JM.on my left shoulder wants to trade, but angel JM on my right shoulder doesn't want to trade.

Half you kenties are saying trade and the other half are saying don't. LOL

homer simpson laughing GIF

Last edited:

Curious where the hold trades camp stand when it comes to players like Bont potentially missing the week. Loop Freijah/Arie or use 2 trades to bring in a 23rd? Understand the scepticism going down to 2 trades but surely benching Bont for a week isn’t the answer
No Bont.

No worries.

IMG_3764.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See i could do that too but it would require me going down to 2 trades. Wouldn't have to be Rozee either, could be Rivers, Wardlaw, McClug, Blakey, Will Powell and because i have Daicos in the mids id have possible loops in defence too

But ideally i can resist and worry about that later. If i can avoid injuries for a month i might try pick up a loop then.

Wardlaw was in my plans but that has gone out the window.

Question now to upgrade Clarry to Neale (leaves 61k itb), Walsh (126K), Gulden (46K) or LDU (34K). I've been burnt by LDU before so wary but I said that about Heeney and Zorko and they are in my side.

Side is full enough currently some luxury trades would be nice but not holding my breathe.

Wardlaw was in my plans but that has gone out the window.

Question now to upgrade Clarry to Neale (leaves 61k itb), Walsh (126K), Gulden (46K) or LDU (34K). I've been burnt by LDU before so wary but I said that about Heeney and Zorko and they are in my side.

Side is full enough currently some luxury trades would be nice but not holding my breathe.
LDU > Gulden > Neale > Walsh (will face too many taggers)

Stuff it I'm upgrading Oliver to Merrett

Two more trades gone, down to 3 :eek:

Seeing as you have gone off a cliff can I have your last 3 trades :moustache:

Got a few options I am tossing up.

1. Yeo + Simpkin (Trading out Salem)
2. Rivers + 100k for injury fund + Simpkin (Trading out Salem)
3. Shoenmaker + Rankine (Would have to play Shoenmaker on field for injured Salem) Can see the benefit of getting Rankine but not sure if that will outweigh Simpkin who will get solid midfield minutes at least for the next 2 weeks with a super low BE.

This leaves me with 4 trades left and a completed team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back