Trades 2024 Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp, Sullivan > Ridley, Brown with Daicos moving to mids completes defenders and mids.

F5 and F6(McKay, Sexton) are terrible but with 6 trades left can't afford to upgrade whilst they are getting games.

Some chance that Harley Reid is Roughied back in to my side for a second time. Judd_Magic has a lot to answer for!

Who the F would you upgrade McKay to? He's ranked 8th by average in the forwards. And Waterman's 6th ffs. Unless you don't own one of Flanders, Zorko, Heeney there's no one you could confidently be 'upgrading' to. I'm rapt to have Harry at F5

Again with the parochialism, lol. Let's see:
  • If you were to look up 'small man syndrome' in the dictionary, his face would be there.
  • He's a POS off the field (see cheating scandal and other rumours that have surfaced about him in the past)
  • He's a POS on the field (see Touk Miller abuse, refusing to shake hands because he's a massive sook, see the staging for free kicks and constant whinging to umpires, see launching an already out of bounds Farrell into a female trainer in a preseason game, see the sledging incident, see the multiple times he's been done for eye-gouging, see the alleged spitting incident, see the seven striking charges).
  • And just for fun, from a personal SC perspective, he's a perpetual burnman.
gutsroy Maybe Tomorrow Jiska – did I miss anything?
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

All this. And he is old.

Would love some help here, if anyone has some ideas.

$36k in the bank, 11 trades.

Powell/Green/Steele/Fyfe all a concern, and have 17 players this week at best

Could do Freijah/Garcia/Rogers to Rook/Rook/Jackson and get all rookies off the field moving forward

Or should I try and sort out the under performers first?

View attachment 2024585View attachment 2024584
Similar thinking to other posters really

Out: Steele, Frej, Garcia
In: Merrett, Curnow, rook

Similar thinking to other posters really

Out: Steele, Frej, Garcia
In: Merrett, Curnow, rook
Does Steele keep getting the tag or do they go Sinclair/nwm at some point? Not a great sign that Steele gets the tag and gets moved to half fwd

Does Steele keep getting the tag or do they go Sinclair/nwm at some point? Not a great sign that Steele gets the tag and gets moved to half fwd
I’m not too sure, but with limited trades left - just get rid of an iffy player for a better mid. Best time to flip during the bye

I’m not too sure, but with limited trades left - just get rid of an iffy player for a better mid. Best time to flip during the bye
Traded out Martin and young and both backfired. Always worried about trading out premos

Would you still do the Steele trade to get Merrett and curnow in if it finishes the fwd line but would mean no room for rankine?

Again with the parochialism, lol. Let's see:
  • If you were to look up 'small man syndrome' in the dictionary, his face would be there.
  • He's a POS off the field (see cheating scandal and other rumours that have surfaced about him in the past)
  • He's a POS on the field (see Touk Miller abuse, refusing to shake hands because he's a massive sook, see the staging for free kicks and constant whinging to umpires, see launching an already out of bounds Farrell into a female trainer in a preseason game, see the sledging incident, see the multiple times he's been done for eye-gouging, see the alleged spitting incident, see the seven striking charges).
  • And just for fun, from a personal SC perspective, he's a perpetual burnman.
gutsroy Maybe Tomorrow Jiska – did I miss anything?
yikes.

you need help.

Traded out Martin and young and both backfired. Always worried about trading out premos

Would you still do the Steele trade to get Merrett and curnow in if it finishes the fwd line but would mean no room for rankine?
Something has to give, we can’t get them all.

Both Merrett & Curnow get one more game than the other two - add that to your cals

Crazy in my eyes, Bonts last three scores read 186, 99, 162. Compare that to Butters who has gone 113, 98, 76 and is now susceptible to a tag, especially while Rozee is out of form. He will cop Berry this week for sure.
What about Steele?

If I punt Steele, avoid Luke Jackson this week, and grab a H McKay type to loop at F6/F7, I can get any player I want.

I started Steele so i wouldn’t feel as bad launching him into orbit.

Here’s a question to the wider community.

You’ve got $108k and this squad and your sole purpose is rank.

IMG_3725.jpeg
IMG_3726.jpeg

You’ve got one more trade for the week, leaving you with 4 for injuries.

Which way would you go?

Leaning towards getting Ryan for Steele, fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a question to the wider community.

You’ve got $108k and this squad and your sole purpose is rank.

View attachment 2024833
View attachment 2024834

You’ve got one more trade for the week, leaving you with 4 for injuries.

Which way would you go?

Leaning towards getting Ryan for Steele, fwiw.
Great team, kinda insane the bench cover you have. Id prefer Stewart to Ryan but you wouldn't have enough and Stewart is a warm body this round. Steele to Ryan should be fine

IMG_0881.jpeg
IMG_0882.jpeg This week easy
McAuliffe + Harrison + Sullivan -> Zorko (🤢) + Brown + El-Hawli(will change if Brown is sub)

18 on the dot, 128.8k in bank to “complete” the team next week moving on Freijah and Clark for Matty Rowell and a rookie

Will leave 3 trades in the bank😳
Fire Elmo GIF

I regret trading Grundy -> Marshall -> Sweet -> English every goddamn day😭

Finalised trades. Passing on Whitfield. Can’t stomach trading him in and he cops the Jordon tag off the bat.

Out: Graham, Sullivan, Harrison
In: Ridley, Dowling, Brown

$50k in the kitty to help turn Powell into Rankine next week.

Stewart > Ridley
Nice, hadn’t thought of that.
Upgrade either Stewart, McKay or Greene imo.
Only just got McKay this week in lieu of Jackson to facilitate the upgrade of someone else.

Great team, kinda insane the bench cover you have. Id prefer Stewart to Ryan but you wouldn't have enough and Stewart is a warm body this round. Steele to Ryan should be fine
Im actually reluctant to trade any of the premos given how many rounds remain and how my trades are down to 4-5.

I feel like getting a premo in for a non-playing premo this week would net more points due to the extra game played, but that won’t mean much if I get a few injuries/players get rested along the way.

Perhaps Comben to Jackson is the right trade after all. That was my first choice until I started toying with the idea of getting rid of Steele.

Sullivan for Evans
Harrison for LJackson
Comben for Tom Green

4 trades left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back