Trades 2024 Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w (3).gif

One option is
Sullivan.+ Freijah> Zorko + K Brown.
Would be shocking for the karma,.but the little ****er can score. Christ, absolute scenes
Might do it, honestly, grab a 600k mid post-byes, or Rozee and keep a bit back in the kitty

View attachment 2024327

One option is
Would be shocking for the karma,.but the little ****er can score. Christ, absolute scenes
Might do it, honestly, grab a 600k mid post-byes, or Rozee and keep a bit back in the kitty
Aim high..
Rodeo drive.

Pay Day Love GIF
Los Angeles Photo GIF by Working Title

Dorko is a super flog...130 in coming

View attachment 2024327

One option is
If it makes you feel better, I'm bringing the diminutive flog in too

thelma and louise remix GIF

Still yet to decide if I should grab Serong or Curnow this week. Serong has the high BE, but I reckon Freo and Serong bounce back at home against the Suns. I can see Serong scoring a 130/140. Curnow has great history against the Cats, so doubt he drops much, but also can't see him scoring above 110/120.

-Sully to KBrown is :padlock: (19th scorer)

then it'll be:
-Clohesy to Serong/Curnow

The other will come in next week anyway.

Cash will be tight though, especially if I want to grab Lawson Humphries next week instead of a dead $102k DEF/MID.

View attachment 2024177
Hi everyone, want to use 3 trades with 130,000 left in the kitty. Can anyone please offer some advice thank you
I would look at something like Wilson/freija/Chlosey to Yeo/Curnow/rookie or something along those lines. You need to look at value so Pickett/Salem types may be more palatable.
Clear the rookies in order.

where did zorko hurt you?

your vendetta feels very petty
Again with the parochialism, lol. Let's see:
  • If you were to look up 'small man syndrome' in the dictionary, his face would be there.
  • He's a POS off the field (see cheating scandal and other rumours that have surfaced about him in the past)
  • He's a POS on the field (see Touk Miller abuse, refusing to shake hands because he's a massive sook, see the staging for free kicks and constant whinging to umpires, see launching an already out of bounds Farrell into a female trainer in a preseason game, see the sledging incident, see the multiple times he's been done for eye-gouging, see the alleged spitting incident, see the seven striking charges).
  • And just for fun, from a personal SC perspective, he's a perpetual burnman.
gutsroy Maybe Tomorrow Jiska – did I miss anything?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• If you were to look up 'small man syndrome' in the dictionary, his face would be there.
  • He's a POS off the field (see cheating scandal and other rumours that have surfaced about him in the past)
  • He's a POS on the field (see Touk Miller abuse, refusing to shake hands because he's a massive sook, see the staging for free kicks and constant whinging to umpires, see launching an already out of bounds Farrell into a female trainer in a preseason game, see the sledging incident, see the multiple times he's been done for eye-gouging, see the alleged spitting incident, see the seven striking charges).
Broke the player code by going on radio to get Touk suspended for the squirrel grip (not defending Touk there, if he did it).

But well summed up :thumbsu:

With a wrap sheet like that, he'd fit right in with the NRL.

Could be a good play, as Freijah is not losing any cash this week.

Also, I’m not sure if I should be concerned that no one has tried to talk me out of trading Bont and Comben to Serong and Butters this week.

Pros:

- Butters and Serong play an extra game for the rest of the year

- Comben was just sitting at F7 anyway

- I’m basically turning a 125 average player into two 120 average players

Cons:

- Trading out the best player in the comp who gets more lipstick than a Grey street hooker

- Only have 7 trades left

- am an idiot
Crazy in my eyes, Bonts last three scores read 186, 99, 162. Compare that to Butters who has gone 113, 98, 76 and is now susceptible to a tag, especially while Rozee is out of form. He will cop Berry this week for sure.

Would love some help here, if anyone has some ideas.

$36k in the bank, 11 trades.

Powell/Green/Steele/Fyfe all a concern, and have 17 players this week at best

Could do Freijah/Garcia/Rogers to Rook/Rook/Jackson and get all rookies off the field moving forward

Or should I try and sort out the under performers first?

6615A970-EC5C-47A1-BAD5-657E9F455DBF.jpeg 38E7C3FF-CAEE-4082-925B-F7F97E683DF8.jpeg

Could do Freijah/Garcia/Rogers to Rook/Rook/Jackson and get all rookies off the field moving forward

View attachment 2024585View attachment 2024584
Garcia - Brown
Dawson - Merrett
Fyfe - Curnow

View attachment 2024585View attachment 2024584
Garcia to brown, Powell to Jackson and Dawson to Merrett might work

Sharp, Sullivan > Ridley, Brown with Daicos moving to mids completes defenders and mids.

F5 and F6(McKay, Sexton) are terrible but with 6 trades left can't afford to upgrade whilst they are getting games.

Some chance that Harley Reid is Roughied back in to my side for a second time. Judd_Magic has a lot to answer for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back