Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I feel like it's a real toss of the coin.

Jords has traded in Payne this week so was just wondering if he knew something that we didn't.

I have no clue to be honest, I've just traded in Saad and Gray last week as throwaway loops with DPP my team needs.

I haven't looked into Payne or Hall. stevebbb seems to be all over it so would take his word and check the club BF boards.

Dom Sheed Hamstring. Could be a breakthrough for a chance for Clay Hall. Fingers crossed

Hmm Maynard has the week off and all of a sudden Sheed does his Hammy:moustache:

Season 2 Smh GIF by The Lonely Island
For those still considering, Don’t say I didn’t Worners!

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His VFL stats are nothing to write home about. Averages about 16 or 17 touches a game, yet has only kicked 6 goals 6 behinds. What position does he play? Screams starting sub. Definition of the "warm body" term lol

His VFL stats are nothing to write home about. Averages about 16 or 17 touches a game, yet has only kicked 6 goals 6 behinds. What position does he play? Screams starting sub. Definition of the "warm body" term lol
High half-forward with a bit of mid time (though prob plays closer to goal at AFL level). For all of Goodfault's flaws, he's never had players make their league debut as sub (club debut he did with Billings, but that's different). Looked good in the first preseason game this year (had him locked on my forward bench, surprised it took them this long to play him).

But yeah, main appeal is warm body, DPP and price.

High half-forward with a bit of mid time (though prob plays closer to goal at AFL level). For all of Goodfault's flaws, he's never had players make their league debut as sub (club debut he did with Billings, but that's different). Looked good in the first preseason game this year (had him locked on my forward bench, surprised it took them this long to play him).

But yeah, main appeal is warm body, DPP and price.
He's a good option for those with 17 or less playing, as every point will count this week.

Less so for those with 18+ players as his score may well drop out, or only add a few more to your otherwise lowest scoring player(s).

I have 19 this week (pending carnage) so might wait until he's on the bubble.

INB4 he scores 120 and knocks Butters score out of my best 18 :eek:

Grab Kynan Brown. At least he’s a chance of playing later in the year. Highly rated internally. Or Gray.
Confirmed for this weekend. Strong watch. Might be a better option to Dowling for those that didn’t go early.

Coke Bear Goody™ will probably make him sub
Nope. Melb never make debutants the sub. Coaching group strongly against it. Might get subbed out tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back