Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Who played well for the Blues in Round 13 vs the Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kemp still a concern for me, brilliant one minute, ordinary the next

But, still on the up
I've said before, he reminds me a bit of Liam Jones. Can do the awesome and he's a great interceptor at times, but jeez he give you some panic moments too.

I know some players called for Pitto to play, but we just look so dangerous with TDK solo rucking.

E Hollands was elite tonight.
Cincotta and late game Cowan playing roles is amazing.
Kemp is dangerous, once he minimises his brain fades, it will be great.

Post bye, we should get a few players back and it will only make us harder to beat.

Williams forward is almost locked at the moment, he knows when to go for a mark and when to sag off or stop his playing going third up. We finally have a small that knows how to play his role.
And can snap goals on his opposite foot!

Loved seeing him and Cincotta with the left foot snaps.

Fox talking about Bot as the second best defender ever for Carlton, behind SOS. Accolades for him are nice. Hard to believe he is in his 9th year.

There was this lad called Bruce though… Fair player he was.
That was Fev’s statement pre game…. He may have forgotten Doull but certainly a top 3 candidate in the last 40 odd years !!

Goldstein is really old and just illegally blocks the other ruckman continually. When the other ruckman tries to get around him, the umpire gives Goldstein a free. It's really weird.

Also Tsatas is probably the worst kick of a footy I have seen at AFL level.
Hard to believe dodo took him top 5. His kicking at times barely made contact with the ball.

Fox talking about Bot as the second best defender ever for Carlton, behind SOS. Accolades for him are nice. Hard to believe he is in his 9th year.

There was this lad called Bruce though… Fair player he was.
Bot is the best Centre Half Back I have seen at carlton. Better than Pera, Sexton, Mckay was really a swingman

Goldstein has been well and truly 'essendond' prick just clubbing everyone high and is somehow the umpires pet too. Retire old man.
The whole team went the thug route to shake us up... especially in the third. And the umpires protected them.

**** * and **** the AFL as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love beating the drug cheats!
Alot of the boys have niggles and the bye couldnt come quick enough. Noticed Crippa hobbling/grimacing coming off down the race after the game,probably why he had a quiet night.
Wasnt our best game but i'll take that win every night of the week if it means we beat that scum,drug cheating team. **** em!
💙💙

Just had a read on their board and, to be fair, their supporters aren't really saying that (apart from a couple).

The * supporters on BF aren generally pretty good, the general pop of Essendon fans in the wild are terrible, entitled and culty (re: Hird, Sheedy every new draftee being a future Brownlow winner).

TDK is what Kreuz could have been. Master and apprentice
That ACL and us rushing him back ****ed up Kreuz... but you're dead right. TDK is Kreuzer Mk 2.

We should also acknowledge the Dutch connection between the two of them. Maybe we need to explore the Netherlands for future ruckmen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Back