List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can dev deal be done in 10 mins?
Always lots of deals done late, the AFL demands some are held back to build the "drama". :rolleyes:

Trade period needs to be 3-4 days at the most... the way it is now we have crickets for a week and then a few trades and then a rush in the last few hours.

Always lots of deals done late, the AFL demands some are held back to build the "drama". :rolleyes:

Trade period needs to be 3-4 days at the most... the way it is now we have crickets for a week and then a few trades and then a rush in the last few hours.

Been that way for years.

Start Thursday, end Tuesday. Thursday/Friday get all the feelers out for what deals need to be done. Weekend to think it over. Monday/Tuesday to haggle and get the deal done.

Start Thursday, end Tuesday. Thursday/Friday get all the feelers out for what deals need to be done. Weekend to think it over. Monday/Tuesday to haggle and get the deal done.
List managers and player managers would also be talking to each other well before any official trade period.

But the extended time frame allows the Bulldogs to claim they played hard ball before they let the other clubs ravish them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that Stringer trade doesn't come back and bite us on the @#$+ I can see him kicking 5 against Us in a final

New strat for trading: We go hard for any player we think could kick at least 1 goal against us in a final.

For pick 53 I'd cheer on P Diddy.

In all seriousness, do you think GWS has lost much during this period? Or should be much the same next year?

So is it a case now that we see how we can do some draft pick swaps to increase our overall points or is that left to draft night?

I’m still confused by the Saints draft pick swap but perhaps our recruiters are brewing something.
We did the Saints swap to get more draft currency for less draft picks, which we need for list spots before the draft

So is it a case now that we see how we can do some draft pick swaps to increase our overall points or is that left to draft night?

I’m still confused by the Saints draft pick swap but perhaps our recruiters are brewing something.
I think 27 be easier to trade out on the night and we do not have the spots for picks
With Dev not going to WCE and we like to keep Prior
That leaves us not many spots

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back