Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexton scares me so I’m probably trading next week, however he could easily prove me wrong this weekend.

Is anyone potentially thinking of taking a loop? Let’s say Tholsstrup scores 80+ tonight, is it worth taking ahead of sexton? Definitely will take if if he’s named sub….
Im probably thinking too far into it 😂

I'm going to be at work Saturday, so will have to keep an eye on if Bont is a late withdrawal. Super annoying. Also, desktop trading/stats/rankings has not been working for me for the past 1-2 weeks. Has anyone else had this problem?
I can't view other teams, league, rankings, stats, trades. When I click the link, it loads for a sec and then reverts back to team page. Even if it gets to the trade page, once I try to trade, it reverts back to team page. I can use the app to do all this, but I prefer desktop due to larger screen.
EDIT: fixed; had to clear cache, cookies and log out of everything.

Last edited:
Sexton scares me so I’m probably trading next week, however he could easily prove me wrong this weekend.

Is anyone potentially thinking of taking a loop? Let’s say Tholsstrup scores 80+ tonight, is it worth taking ahead of sexton? Definitely will take if if he’s named sub….
I'm still playing a rookie on field for a few weeks while I target the "best" in each line.

So I'll be doing some serious loop action trying to squeeze every point.

• Sexton E into Schoenmaker if he fails (Don Reid the donut). I can't trust Sexton as far as I can throw him at the moment. I'm waiting for a 20-30.
  • Reville E midfield as an early look for my 22nd scorer.
  • Krueger E forward into Dowling to take the better out of Reville/Krueger or otherwise field Dowling.

We gotta have drama .....otherwise the listeners will turn off ;)
Season 8 Drama GIF by SHOWTIME

I'm still playing a rookie on field for a few weeks while I target the "best" in each line.

So I'll be doing some serious loop action trying to squeeze every point.

• Sexton E into Schoenmaker if he fails (Don Reid the donut). I can't trust Sexton as far as I can throw him at the moment. I'm waiting for a 20-30.
  • Reville E midfield as an early look for my 22nd scorer.
  • Krueger E forward into Dowling to take the better out of Reville/Krueger or otherwise field Dowling.
Same, that's what I tell myself ;)

Tholstrup is worth a loop effort - the kid knows where to be to get the ball. My problem is someone to loop with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same, that's what I tell myself ;)
Happens every year... I think I'm cruising into byes with only 3 or 4 rookies to upgrade left.
Somehow exit it still with rookies on field.

Instead of finishing the side I just start swapping deck chairs on the titanic by swapping premos out week to week because it looks nicer.

Will be looping Jordan Clark just in case of the tag (Zac Reid the red dot if required).
Putting E on English in case I want to use VC.
Can't loop anyone else as I only have 1 other red dot has the early Saturday game.

Dunks, Berry, Rivers and Kozzy tonight and Koltyn with the E and ready to loop if he does well.

Still mulling whether to go Dunks VC

He has a good track record vs Brisbane at the MCG but he has a really bad record at the Gabba
Agree, and goes back as far as 2018, but only played twice at the Gabba - interestingly played more elsewhere really (Adl, Metricon etc). I'm Team Barnzy - going the Zork! Probs means I dump my Fwd loop though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back