Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adjusted my trades with the Brown news and im 1k short of Luke Ryan ah well

I’m not going to assume anything with flanders or sexton, so will be a wait and watch on Sunday.

Dimma has changed few players around already so yes risky. I do however recommend no one trade any suns in. Avoid us
Are you suggesting not to bring in Flanders if I don't already have him? Starting to question myself now.

Could bring Walsh in instead or Warner and hope he gets forward status.

Are you suggesting not to bring in Flanders if I don't already have him? Starting to question myself now.

Could bring Walsh in instead or Warner and hope he gets forward status.
Flanders is fine, i assume this thread would of had him. I think he'll stay at Half back for the rest of the year.

I currently have Marshall and English as my rucks, is getting Gawn a priority this week by trading one of them or trying to get all rookies off field first?

I currently have Marshall and English as my rucks, is getting Gawn a priority this week by trading one of them or trying to get all rookies off field first?
Rookies. Marshall/ English to Gawn is, at absolute best, a 10-point upgrade, and saying that is VERY generous to Gawn.

Rookies. Marshall/ English to Gawn is, at absolute best, a 10-point upgrade, and saying that is VERY generous to Gawn.
Agree. Its a coin flip once you start comparing premos like this.

Gawn is having a standout year in fantasy but it is a long year. Will his output stay this high to finish the year?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's 3rd in points scored behind english and marshall from here as their workloads have been managed alot more compared to Gawn's.

Stuck on trades.

Butters has to go - no where near a top 8 mid with all the tags coming. But he plays this week so it doesn't feel great.

It makes sense to trade players on a bye, but all the premos I have are keepers: Dawson, Daicos, Crisp, Marshall. But then again, does Dawson get tagged out of games all year?

Maybe I hold all of them and just upgrade a rookie.

Stuck on trades.

Butters has to go - no where near a top 8 mid with all the tags coming. But he plays this week so it doesn't feel great.

It makes sense to trade players on a bye, but all the premos I have are keepers: Dawson, Daicos, Crisp, Marshall. But then again, does Dawson get tagged out of games all year?

Maybe I hold all of them and just upgrade a rookie.
I think its just upgrade rookies.

Tags will come and go. There's alot of guesswork and every chance you trade a 100+ for a 70 if you're trying to anticipate the tags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much locked in McAuliffe to K.Brown

Still unsure on
Rozee vs Salem for Sharp.
I feel like Rozee is a greater chance of being a Top 8 mid, than Salem is of being a Top 6 defender when fully fit, but there is no real exposed form from Rozee.

Sheezel vs Serong vs Anderson for Steele.
Leaning towards Sheezel as its the only move that feels like an actual upgrade.

Had a look at Cogs but unsure if he’s back this week, we’ll find out tommorow
Also speaking of cheap returning Giants, with seagull half back cheapie merchants all the rage, Lachie Ash could be an option, could be a 85-90 guy and maybe could team up with Whit and the like for some chip chip. Plays a running half back role. $668k

It leaves a mini warchest for next week of 182k (which will be important with the return to two trades), and if another rookie pops up this week, the warchest and a rookie downgrade, will help with upgrading Freijah next week, which would leave Uwland as the sole rookie on field in my team (but he's not scoring like one and he still has money to make)

No chance for either

There you go again .....letting bloody facts get in the way of a good story .....my post was groundbreaking, exhilarating & exciting news ....and you've poured cold water on it

**** you Mrs Doubtfire.gif

There you go again .....letting bloody facts get in the way of a good story .....my post was groundbreaking, exhilarating & exciting news ....and you've poured cold water on it

View attachment 2024634
You can have your alternative facts, Wayno. #fakenews
donald trump GIF by franceinfo

Screenshot_20240620_133915.jpg
Decided on these for this week. Was going to go Powell to Rozee, but both will probably drop again this week, and Kersh will probably be the same price as Powell after this round, so can get Rozee next week for Clohsey instead.
Would've liked to have shipped out some dead rooks, but not many playing options have popped up (yet), and feel like we can take a week to look at Brown

Apparently, the Steele to Merrett trade is the popularised vote this week ....Salem I've been keen on for a couple of weeks, and Soligo is looking tired and a 70-75 scoring player

I even preferred Salem to Oliver .....similarly priced, I have to see Oliver get a decent score B4 I recommit

Another look at Simpkin this week

1718858231696.png

Pretty much locked in McAuliffe to K.Brown

Still unsure on
Rozee vs Salem for Sharp.
I feel like Rozee is a greater chance of being a Top 8 mid, than Salem is of being a Top 6 defender when fully fit, but there is no real exposed form from Rozee.

Sheezel vs Serong vs Anderson for Steele.
Leaning towards Sheezel as its the only move that feels like an actual upgrade.
If I think it's equal or a tough call - err on anyone with the better BE - at least that means they have current form and you might make some money if it ends up the wrong call. It's the right call more often than not.

Apparently, the Steele to Merrett trade is the popularised vote this week ....Salem I've been keen on for a couple of weeks, and Soligo is looking tired and a 70-75 scoring player

I even preferred Salem to Oliver .....similarly priced, I have to see Oliver get a decent score B4 I recommit

Another look at Simpkin this week

View attachment 2024704
Our ins identical - though I could be convinced to go McKerch over Salem, perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back