Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Discussion - The Tagger Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Just like the air raid warnings of yesteryear .....do we simply accept these ominous warnings, like water off a Ducks back ....or do we get spooked at every snippet of news

1718866944868.png

I for one, will not be spooken ....I will carry on as normal with my plans .....albeit I don't own Sexton :moustache:

Last week of the Byes ....aren't we glad, although I have gotten use to the 3 trades per week

Has my team improved over the Byes ? ....that's debateable, at least I haven't slipped in rankings

Simple (VC) this week ....BIG Maxy !!!

Giant.gif

If needed sexy Zac Merrett as my (C) against WC ....who aren't particularly fond of Etihad stadium

Anyway, getting back to my initial point, ya know, like a Dog with a bone ......do we jump scare at the news on LDU ? ......do we fear for Fisher, with McKercher coming back this week

And what about the taggers .....those nippy little mosquito's that just buzz away at our lovely premo boys ......Whitfield, Butters, Heeney / Gulden .....I mean we should be calling the GWS v SYD game, not as the Battle of the Bridge .....but the Battle of the Taggers

It's making each round so unpredictable ......I'm excited .....no, that's a lie, but I'm contracted to say I'm excited ......so there, I said it

Good luck everyone !......and may the Fantasy Gods smile everlasting on you

Sweet back!!
Ashton Kutcher Tattoo GIF

Does Brandon Ellis get a full game? (Draft league that plays through the byes question)
Amazed he's named - has been sub and subbed out before, but you'd think Swallow on for Ellis later in the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just acquired Jcam and Stew in draft for my flag tilt. Keen to see them bounce back!
Stew interesting at 650k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back