Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a better option than Wil Dawson
Good Morning Hello GIF by CBBC

PS - maybe true!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo's Draper?

Cox is back next week, horrible JS now!

Nows not the time to be picking him IMO
Could the same be said for the other Freo blokes? Sydney matchup plus Cox back is ominous for Clark. I know they’re different players but surely a more experienced player back in the side hurts his scoring.

Ryan also over a mil for someone who’s about to have another guy next to him.

Could the same be said for the other Freo blokes? Sydney matchup plus Cox back is ominous for Clark. I know they’re different players but surely a more experienced player back in the side hurts his scoring.

Ryan also over a mil for someone who’s about to have another guy next to him.
I'd almost argue the opposite for Clark

Cox is going to play drapers role and win the ball back more, handing it off to Clark.

I can see an argument that Ryan's score gets affected though but feel it would be pretty minor, Draper has been in Cox's spot anyway, it's just a straight swap structure wise

I'd almost argue the opposite for Clark

Cox is going to play drapers role and win the ball back more, handing it off to Clark.

I can see an argument that Ryan's score gets affected though but feel it would be pretty minor, Draper has been in Cox's spot anyway, it's just a straight swap structure wise
Structure wise I agree but Draper isn’t a scorer and Cox is to a certain extent so those points have to come from somewhere

If Busslinger and Schoenmaker are both playing and I can only get 1 due to the bye, which is the better prospect? I feel like Bulldogs have the better run and Keath is out for longer, but Schoenmaker probably has the higher scoring potential

If Busslinger and Schoenmaker are both playing and I can only get 1 due to the bye, which is the better prospect? I feel like Bulldogs have the better run and Keath is out for longer, but Schoenmaker probably has the higher scoring potential
Schoenmaker has an elite leg ....I'm assuming he'll be taking kickout duties

Remove this Banner Ad

Back