Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't be surprised no one is tipping us, we've won 2 of our last how many games, players either injured or returning from injury and playing Brisbane who have won so many games in the run in to finals.

We just feel as a supporter base, we are in with a real chance because of situation we have found ourselves in. By round 16 we were clearly in the top two teams. Dispensing all sides pretty comfortably. Things just fell apart. Totally understandable we are confident as supporters but also totally understandable those outside the club wouldn't give us a chance.
hawks aside, all other games 2 goals or less margin....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, has put in the work and is ready to go. He will be the main reason that we have some chance of winning imo.

Absolute champ, club legend and a man respected highly by most AFL supporters. Be great to have him back on Sat night.

Now if only the boys can jump on his and Crippas backs and follow in their footsteps. I mean surely they are two of the most

courageous and inspiring players in our game at the present time.

As did Jonno Brown and Garry Lyon and Bucks said at best as sub

All of those people understand how hard this game is, let alone playing a final first game back in 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And all of them say dumb shit, that their playing selves would never have done or done differently and not one of them are more than a talking head with no information on the situation at all.

Trust the club over the bobble head yappers.

I saw us trending on twitter and almost choked when I saw it was Sam Docherty returning. I love that man. So, so tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back